Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Has Been Long Overdue... [Long Post Ahoy!]

Zeus154

Hey there.

I'm Zeus154, a player of Warframe and many other games. I've been a member of the game for a "year and ten months", but several of those months weren't really productive here. Been here since the beginning, but not here to see the overarching changes this game has seen, like Mods 2.0.

What about me?

I'm just some guy who plays video games. Besides being too general, I'm some young fellow, who goes to school, does work, and plays games really. I haven't really deviated from that front since September of this year. School has really kept me in a bind and I can foresee that being harder and more frequent as time passes on.

What games do you typically play?

Well, I don't really deviate that much from my games. I like Warframe, the good ol' RPG games like Oblivion, Skyrim, Fallout 3, some console FPS, Halo being one of the more prominent ones. Basically action and adventure games. I have deviated a little with some variety like Heavy Rain, or Beyond Two Souls, but I haven't really beat them. Probably do that one day.

Gaming history?

Mostly mashing on Nintendo consoles actually. My mother still has a fantastic grey brick, or the Nintendo Gameboy. Still have the N64, SNES, in addition to a couple other Gameboy handhelds. Moved onto the Sony Playstation, which was also a blast. I didn't really have that many games on that platform, mostly some demo discs. think one of the more fonder games I had was Oddworld.

Hitting the more recent bits, I still have a PS2 and the Original Xbox. Simple things. That is where I found Halo, on the Xbox. Played that game for days.. :3

Besides the oldies, I have a malfunctioning Xbox 360 console, a PS3, and now a Xbox One. Xbox One mostly for the Master Chief Collection (which is pretty freaking sweet).

You've been a good console gamer for a long time, why PC?

I dunno. I do remember playing some old PC games in the mix while playing console games though. Back in the days when the "tan-tower" was there and I had Windows 2000 (I think?), I remember playing a helicopter sim, Delta Force (which I have lying around somewhere...). Also Runescape. After a great long while I did bounce to PC, mostly in a Free-to-Play, PVE kick. Warframe was there, and a few other games  I can't think of at the moment.

Pc Performance? How is it?

With the days of the "tan-tower" gone, I have a basic home computer that I play some games on. It used to play games in 1080 and 720P well, but now it's gotten to the point where I have to shrink the resolution to the smallest possible; 800x600. Some games can run fine, like Oblivion, at around 60 frames, but some others like Warframe, I have to knock it down quite a notch. Graphics Card? ATI Radeon HD 4350.

You mention Xbox One in your little history. It has Warframe on it... So..?

I've already ported PC Progress. It is many times better than the PC, due to graphical reasons and performance. Well, I will admit the Xbox One version can get a bit choppy, with so many things going on at once. Played a few matches, and the controls are a bit awkward - mostly because I'm unaccustomed to the controls and controller. But right now, I might wait it out until U15 rolls out, then give it another good go.

If you want to add me on the Xbox One, feel free to do so. (Hint - add a space between the alphanumeric characters and the numeric characters. Bigger hint: Zeus 154)

So that means you'll be on Xbox One more than PC?

Obviously! I don't really have a great gaming rig to begin with, so might as well go to the system with the higher benefits. While there is a great disparity of updates between the PC and Xbox, the better overall performance and aesthetics outweigh the negatives.

Besides console history and the trivia jargon, what forums do you frequent?

I stalk the General Discussion forums a bit. Sometimes I reply to the various topics. I used to be really active there, but that time has passed. I have posted in other forum discussions like Fan Zone, but that is very few and far between. As of right now, I mostly involve myself with the Role Playing Forums. Getting into the knit and grit of it, I was fairly new to it.

Given that I like to write quite a bit and engineer some interesting bits of creativity, I do tend to write a lot, as proven by this massive post of random construction. And the Role Playing forums accept it. I find it a fun and interesting way to write up a little story for just one character. Makes it diverse and interesting.

And there you have it. A mighty large introductory post. I know, it's a very late introduction, but yeah. I made it. Not really going to put a TL:DR, because I've already written quite a bit. Besides, I have to bang out some more posts on the RP forums.

Thank you for reading this massive thing, and I hope you have a good day.

Edited by Zeus154