Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Ic/open] Strength Of Will

Artemis_Frame

[Rasae is a bit of an attention wh0re, and Mr. Bonedaddy did challenge him directly.]

[Ah ok hmm then let's finish this off quickly with Green Horn ;)]

"Ha! Now both wants to fight! I guess I'll have make do with that! It would be faster after all!" The Nekros frame took a readied stance, holding his scythe in his right hand, gripping it tight.

11  fell from where he was, colliding with greenhorn during his fall. Because of this he ended up switching with the Nekros because of the loss of aim. "Wow, this is going smooth real smooth." he thought to himself as he saw an Oberon looking ready to fight facing his direction . "Oh $h*!" he shouted getting his kogake out.

(edited

Edited by devastator2

Quickly reacting, Rasae jumped over the new arrival and landed in a crouch, facing the Shadow properly this time.

"Those who fear the darkness have yet to see the power of light!" Bright yellow energy flowed around his left arm and into his Nikana, and he charged forward.

"CHANNELED SMITE!" Rasae yelled as he leapt towards the Nekros.

[Ok, we should get back to the main group.] 

Maludas looked on, impressed. "Where'd you learn to tame Drahks? And, I really don't understand why you didn't just become one of Vay Heks pawns, like the Grustrag 3. You'd think he'd at least be smart enough to attach a Grustrag Bolt to you. So why didn't he?" He pondered this, then quickly remembered Mangler's earlier actions. "And how long did you set the delay on the artillery cannon? It would be a shame to kill them like that, and even then, there's a chance their Cephalon will notice them floating and deploy their Archwings." Just in case the answer was something along the lines of a few seconds, Maludas prepped his jetpack and life support systems, planting his feet in case of sudden hull breach.

Maniac nodded at his question,

"Drahks live from hate, from fear, take away fear, command respect, take away hate, give compassion, no hate, no fear, no attack." He explained, and shrugged Maludas' question(s), one of the artilleries fired off, destroying the window and sealing the doors, launching the other two artillery cannons floating into space, causing them to spin, aim back at the ship, and then fire off, blowing two mores holes in the ship at random intervals.

((Note that Maniac set up the artillery in a room next to the room with the tenno, so they should be fine, but won't be able to get out. Seeing as Maniac destroyed the only hacking console in that room. Since the room itself will get sealed off, they shouldn't have a problem with life support, Maniac simply locked those three tenno in that room.))

"Vay Hek, he comes face to face with me. He see something that make him afraid, he burn me, he brand me, he throw me away. Now, he and what's scraps of him are will be thrown away." Maniac growled, leading the Drahk into the ship, towards the security room, which would have cameras to most rooms. He wanted to watch what the tenno did, beckoning to Meludas.

[thanks, Maniac is running a test, but he should soon decide to get back to the others.]

Edited by ultimatumcore

Quickly reacting, Rasae jumped over the new arrival and landed in a crouch, facing the Shadow properly this time.

"Those who fear the darkness have yet to see the power of light!" Bright yellow energy flowed around his left arm and into his Nikana, and he charged forward.

"CHANNELED SMITE!" Rasae yelled as he leapt towards the Nekros.

The Nekros frame stayed calm, moving into a crouched position as if to jump forward, dark red energy chanelled into his scythe making the transparent blade glow, "You think you can catch me like that?" He said, raising his scythe to block, but as Rasae's blade collided with the Nekros' the chanelled energy from both blades released into a frenzy of burst energy blowing both away from each other and leaving a hole in the steel floor.

An uneasy feeling of fear hung in the room as if something else lingered in there with them.

"We are Legion!" The Nekros said, but as he said it his voice changed, it started to sound more like a thousand voices speaking at the same time through one body. "And we shall anihilate all who appose the true Tenno order!"

Legion jumped forward at Rasae releasing a blast of fear energy behind him giving a extra boost. He clenched his left fist closed and released considerable amounts of soul energy around it as if there was a nuckle weapon, speeding straight at Rasae.

[Note: I will explain later why he calls it the true tenno order and the rest bla bla bla!

Ok so I'm back! I've edited it and decided that I will post something about the control room Maniac is headed to after Ultima had posted.]

Edited by Artemis_Frame

Rasae met the Shadow's Soul Punch with his own Smiting fist. The colliding, violent energies created a miniature supernova of orange power that blew the Nekros and Rasae across the room.

Unfortunately, the Oberon was smashed into a wall, leaving behind his outline in cracks.

Almost automatically, green energy pulsed across his body, mending bones and fixing a ruptured lung. Rasae grinned and opened his helmet to spit blood at the floor, revealing a pale face criss-crossed by scars and yellow energy.

"Enough play!"

Asura-Mantra_Reactor.png

Edited by Achaix

[Alright, sounds good. Rasea, nice face.]

"Hmm. Wonder how they'll handle being locked in with Legion?" Maludas followed Maniac through a complex series of halls before reaching the security room. Camera views were displayed along the entire wall. However, the important one was the screen displaying a live feed of the Tenno, who had just been locked in the room. The camera was at a bad angle to see the fight, more in the back corner of the room. Apparently, Maludas had missed that one when laying his traps. "Of course, the one time I take the time to disable the cameras, it screws me over minutes later." Maludas deployed a modified Attack Drone, the one difference being that all of its armaments and armor were upgraded, it had a built in Lanka rifle, and the cloaking systems from a Shade sentinel. It was capable of acting remotely, as he had his own custom Cephalon, named Dariko, programmed into it. "Dariko, you mind watching the door?" Of course, Maludas. Stealth defense, or onslaught mode? "Stealth for now. Wouldn't want alarms going off, at least for now."  Very well. I will defend the door as quietly as possible. Dariko activated his cloak and flew off to kill any intruders. Turning back to Mangler, he said "We shouldn't have to worry about intruders, Dariko is quite capable. Now, how are our friends doing?" Maludas turned back to the camera display.

[The entire Spoilah is OOC]

Rasae's Inspiration List:

- Kamina (Gurren Lagann)

- Asura (Asura's Wrath)

- Obi-wan Kenobi (Star Wars)

- Senator Steven Armstrong/Khamsin (MGR: Revengeance)

My goal with Rasae was to create a character with a strict moral compass who believes that he is always in the right; his ego requires constant boosts in order to remain positive and avoid falling into depression, and he subconsciously acknowledges his hypocrisy when talking about freedom. He can also be extremely honest (In RPG terms, -5 Charisma).

His goal is simply "do good in this wretched solar system". Notable successes, but numerous failures. To avoid losing his public image, he maintains a façade of confidence that hides a mountain of insecurity.

profile.jpg?type=group&ts=0911-1040

Rasae met the Shadow's Soul Punch with his own Smiting fist. The colliding, violent energies created a miniature supernova of orange power that blew the Nekros and Rasae across the room.Unfortunately, the Oberon was smashed into a wall, leaving behind his outline in cracks. Almost automatically, green energy pulsed across his body, mending bones and fixing a ruptured lung. Rasae grinned and opened his helmet to spit blood at the floor, revealing a pale face criss-crossed by scars and yellow energy."Enough play!"

Legion flew backwards due to the blast, landing on his feet and sliding backwards a couple of meters. He looked at Rasae's face and grinned inside his helmet. Suddenly his eye caught an opportunity, and immediately acted! The room's roof was extremely high and had to be kept up with four large columns, which in part, due to the explosive force of the released energies, had been damaged and were rather vulnerable.

Legion stood up and took a stance as if to throw his scythe at Rasae. He readied himself, channeling his soul punch energy into his right fist clenching his scythe, took a few steps backward and leaped forward swinging his arm and releasing his energy into the swing, sending the scythe straight at one of the columns cutting right through it and into the one behind it. The first column collapsed into the steel floor, causing the part of the roof it kept up to fall down with it straight towards Rasae.

Inside the control room where the two stood spectating, a presence lingered in the shadows. A faint lady like chuckle came from behind them.

Edited by Artemis_Frame

"Well that's just swell." 11 said to himself as he saw part of the roof collapse."I need to get out of here,fast." running around the base he spotted Maludas a few minutes later ."Hey, can you get me out of here safety, swear on my honor as a Tenno that there is no sabotage involved!" he called up to Maludas, hoping he could make it out of here safely.

(sorry about that, I've been sidetracked lately) 

Edited by devastator2

"Well that's just swell." 11 said to himself as he saw part of the roof collapse."I need to get out of here,fast." he looked and spotted Maludas."Hey, can you get me out of here safety, swear on my honor as a Tenno that there is no sabotage involved!" he called up to Maludas, hoping he could make it out of here safely.  

[Dude you might want to read everything you missed! Maludas is no longer in the room! He's in another room with Maniac]

[Maludas is in another room :P]

Remember your training!

Time slowed down for Rasae as he recalled the age-old Zandatsu techniques and readied his Nikana.

Follow the path of least resistance with your blade, for that is the path to victory!

Tenno weapons weren't always the most destructive, but they were the most durable and resistant to wear and tear. Alexis Medved, Rasae's teacher, exploited that property up to eleven.

One cut bisected the falling roof into halves. Another into quarters. Then sixths, eighths, tenths, each new set of rubble created by a lightning-fast slice.

In the end, there was only a shin-high layer debris on the floor, a hole in the roof, and a particularily angry Rasae with a ridiculously sharp weapon.

Legion chuckled,"Well done heathen. You might interest Celeritas after all." Legion took a more calm stance now, "But I'm done with you, for now. My times up and Kiran and Colden are nearing this room now, they should blow down that door behind me in exactly 2.35 minutes."

"Besides the data has been collected, yet it is unfortunate that I could not kill at least one of you." Legion said in a more calm voice, removing a Bleeding dragon key from his side and throwing it on the steel floor in front of him, he looked at it and spoke one word, "Akeldama", the key started to glow and the gold rims started to move like clock work for a few seconds, then he spoke again, "Villicus my work is done, retrieve." The key lifted into the air and split open, all its pieces moving around and forming what seemed to be a gateway of some sorts.

Suddenly a blue colloured light appeared and expanded in the center of it, it formed a void gate unlike any other; smaller in size, but exactely the same type gate as any other key, yet created from a vault key. It seemed unstable and dangerous, it immediately started to collapse, a small burst of void energy exploded outwards from it, sending the pieces of the key flying all over the room. When the dust settled Legion was nowhere to be found.

[Note: If Legion had a choice he would stay and fight till death but he was forced to leave somme isn't backing down, don't worry you'll see more of him and what he spoke about, a quick tip, try asking Lotus she might have some info for you guys ;)]

Edited by Artemis_Frame

"Coward!" Rasae tried to call out, but the Nekros had vanished. Anger diminishing but not forgotten, he activated his Codec. "Lotus! I need you to tell me everything you know about the rouge Nekros, Legion, and anyone noteworthy named Celeritas, now!"

On a separate channel, he searched the Extranet for Akaldama. Ignoring an ancient Faceless death metal album of the same name, he found that this "Akaldama" was an area of Jerusalem, linked to Judas Iscariot...

"A knight templar, or a death metal enthusiast. In either case, a man worth fighting!"

Maludas turned to the shadowy woman, leveling his Opticor at her chest. "Dariko! How did she get in here?" Who, Maludas? I assure you, there is nobody in the room but you and Mangler. "I'm looking at her right now." There is nobody else in the room. "Gah, you're no help. Deactivate and return Dariko." The drone quickly collapsed and flew back to its place on Maludas' back. He curtly whispered to Mangler "I can give you a ride out, but let's deal with her first. She's been taunting me and the Tenno for a while now." He yelled "Who are you? Come out of the shadows." 

Another lady like chuckle arose out of the shadows, then suddenly a purple colored energy line with a grappling hook attached to it appeared, speeding toward Maludas, as this happened a smoke like flayel appeared as well, speeding towards Maniac.

[Note: For those who don't know, a flayel is a hook like blade attached to a chain, so it almost like a whip its just a blade attached to the end of the rope or chain.]

"Rasae! I had a hard time finding intel, but I found some in the corrupted files of my databases, it appears this, Legion, belongs to a clan, or rather a syndicate that consists of the oldest Tenno alive, they believe that the Tenno had strayed from the true Tenno order and now works to restore the former Tenno glory to its fullest. So the badge on Legion's shoulder was not a clan tag but rather his ranking in this syndicate. I am having a hard time finding the name of this syndicate... wait... I might have something here... there! The syndicate is known as the Quillon."

"I have only found references to the definition of the name Celeritas, which means overseer, but no official records of any known person, I hope the definition could help, but the chances are highly unlikely."

"Also I would suggest going over to his scythe and use a codex scanner so I can determine if there is anyway of tracing him via that. And Rasae, I took the liberty of doing my own search of the word Akeldama, and came up with the same results, but there is one thing I find interesting..."

Edited by Artemis_Frame