Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Ic/open] Strength Of Will

Artemis_Frame

[Yeah, I guess Legion is doing his stuff, but in terms of plot, Legion with their skilled assassin ninja gladiators probably aren't optimal for the common enemy, a skilled Corpus squadron would be. Just throwing the idea out there. ultimatumcore, narration of this fight scene is pretty much up to you since only Mangler has combat capabilities.]

"Might I suggest something a bit beefier than a Lex? It's fine and all, just wondering how you intend to take down the Ogma." Maludas strafed back and forth around the Grineer machines.

[Yeah, I guess Legion is doing his stuff, but in terms of plot, Legion with their skilled assassin ninja gladiators probably aren't optimal for the common enemy, a skilled Corpus squadron would be. Just throwing the idea out there. ultimatumcore, narration of this fight scene is pretty much up to you since only Mangler has combat capabilities.]

"Might I suggest something a bit beefier than a Lex? It's fine and all, just wondering how you intend to take down the Ogma." Maludas strafed back and forth around the Grineer machines.

Maniac nodded, looking down at the Lex and shrugging, it and the Opticor were the only weapons he'd ever pulled out of the void, so he activated it, tossing the Lex Prime back and drawing out an Archwing weapon, gold had been attached to it, stabilizing some spots on it with extra weight, but for the most part, it looked like someone had tried to make it appear prime, but had failed, so he aimed at the Ogma, pulling the trigger for a second as it charged up, after a second, the Volicitus ((that how it's spelled?)) fired, utterly obliterating the grineer ship 60 meters to the left of the Ogma, and Maniac made note of it's kickback, taking aim again and preparing to fire, pretty sure that they'd been thrown a little of course.

[Yeah my idea was to constantly let you guys run into Legion's syndicate, the Quillon if I remember correctly, also the shadowy woman of course, but she's perfectly fit to be a regular enemy, though I like your guy's back story, so I'd say go for it! I think your idea is good! Ok so now I'm going be typing and posting a massive piece of yummy reading materials xD though this will probably last one for the next week(I hope not, but it seems that way) Also it might seem as if I am creating a crap load of characters, but I'm only adding NPC type characters so our little universe we created here could be alive, the main characters I've created and intent to keep are Kiran, the shadowy woman and Legion. (Oops, small spoiler there if you read between the lines)]

Kiran looked at Colden, he nodded at her, then she turned back to Rasae, we will meet you at the Venus Relay, its the closest, our archwings are on their way, I hope your prepared for this! The roof of the room started ripping apart where the pillar previously collapsed, sending parts of the roof into space and creating a large vacuum. Colden lost his grip and flew off into the vacuum, Kiran immediately jumped into the vacuum, knowing the archwings have arrived, "Finally! Now let's get out of here!" Their archwings deployed, attaching to their backs, starting up the systems and creating a small self-sustained air pocked in which to breath. They both flew off, searching for a safe place for the Liset,they shared to pick them up.

A small ship, shaped like a hollowed out circle, pearl white of colour, trimmed with gold edges, in the center of it a blue energy mass acting as an engine, detached from the side of the Galleon. As it moved away from the ship small pieces of the ship moved around it keeping the energy mass in its place. The ship started picking up speed and flew off, several hundred meters past Maludas and Maniac, copying everything around it and placing that upon its self, becoming as transparent as a piece of glass, cloaking it self to move undetected.

"Celeritas, I've gathered the Intel, Villicus has started to analyze the data, though its a pity I couldn't stay a little longer" "Don't worry, there will be a next time, Legion, Tyrannos Dominus is pleased with what you done." "And what of Tsillah? You know it was on that ship!" "Indeed, and yet we could not track its ship once again!" "I have a feeling we will find it soon again." "Oh?" "Yes, it taunted them" "I see..."

[Ok yeah sorry it ain't as long a I wanted, I can't give anymore until Rasae and the others reach the relay, as well as the progress of Maludas and Maniac should continue before I could go on. Man I'm disipointed in myself, oh well, I will post either tommorow, depending on if I get time or somewhere in next week again guys! Happy festive season!]

For a moment, Rasae felt the pure, raw taste of space vaccum fill his lungs, reminding him of seared meat.

Then his Archwing locked into place, Dual Imperators were released, and he was free.

Like a shining comet, he struck down every blip on the radar with the futuristic Gatling guns, narrowly missing the friendlies. Unconsciously, he yelled "DAKKA" for every shot fired. It would kill his voice, but it would be worth it.

He thought he saw something in the corner of his eye, but ignored it as he reveled in the art of zero-g gunfights.

The Relay could wait. He was having too much fun.

[Alright, sounds good. Grineer for grunt enemies, Legion for more skilled opponents. Also, something needs to stop the whole Tenno group from just leaving in their Liset, that would be rather anticlimactic.]

Maludas quickly compensated for the kick of the Velocitus, making his flight path more stable so that the harpoons could hit the Ogma. He turned towards the spot where the Ogma had detached, as there was now an open hangar for access. Looking over his shoulder, he noticed the makeshift Prime augmentations. "Well, someone likes his weapons primed, eh? Keep trying, I'm sure you'll achieve what the Tenno never could," he said sarcastically. "Once you take out that Ogma, I'll be good to dock. After all, we can't leave yet- I still need a few parts from here, no matter how dangerous it may have spontaneously become. Besides, those Tenno will probably be leaving now." Maludas strafed the Ogma, edging closer to the empty hangar. 

Maludas alighted in the empty hangar, luckily with it's life support still intact. He disabled his external life support system, demagnetized Mangler, and brought his systems back to combat functionality. Walking over to the nearest terminal, he began hacking the simple Grineer systems. "Now then, let's see who's aboard this ship." Just the normal Grineer soldiers... apparently the Tenno were no longer on the ship. However, he glimpsed a shrouded signature. "Now, who's trying to hide themselves?" Just as he was about to break the encryption, the system locked him out. "What? How could they have noticed me? Grineer systems don't have firewalls!"

[i am sorry for having taken this long, it's currently hard for to reply at an instant, so until next week I won't respond as quickly sorry guys, but I would do my best to respond, besides what do you want me to do? You added an anomaly into the ship, so do you want to pm me with your idea or what?]

Kiran sighted their Liset, floating calmly without disturbance in an open area in the chaos of the wreckage. She looked back "Colden! There it is! Come we should be able to make it!" Her words barely cold in the air, when she was hit by an immense force coming from the wreckage behind them. The drive core of the once Galleon got pierced by one of the engine fuselages igniting and causing the enormous amount of energy stored inside the core to explode into a frenzy of unimaginable amounts of force, scattering the entire wreckage into every direction. A burst of orange light came from the centre, emitting electromagnetic pulses, disrupting shields and electronics throughout the region. The sight seemed like judgement day...

[Keep the thread alive! Never stop posting! Also, Me/Mangler and the Tenno should join up soon, two separate threads isn't very good for long. I suggest following the beacons, or find another reason to rejoin.]

Before Maludas could find the source of the interference, an all consuming blast rocked the ship, knocking Maludas away from the console. He quickly returned, but the ship's systems were down, and the console was no longer functioning. "Dang it... I'm sick of this... I'm going to resolve this, once and for all. Are you coming Mangler?" Maludas headed down into the centre of the shipwreck, placing high-intensity beacons behind him to mark his escape.