Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Interstellar Marines.

Revel72

Game is one of the most difficult FPS games. What I have yet encountered. It has got new Cooperative mission mode instead of having the PvP only now. I really recommend you to buy the game if you want something seriously difficult and hey it has some scare elements too. Now you really will know how much human you are on the game as you play it. You are not soaking tons of damage like on Call of Duty. Yes it has a health regen but you must be twice as careful than on Call of Duty.

The lighting is really well done and forces you to think that "Do I use my flashlight or not?" and "Should I run guns blazing or Do pick off one at time?"

Game is just difficult. Were the enemies having guns or not. One thing about maps is that. They are not randomized but enemies changes their locations more than all enemies on Warframe. Even their reaction time is lovely to look at. Just well done game of difficulty.

I confirm the game has a great atmosphere.

Very low on the amount of content though.

Considering that it was LITERALLY 5 guys making it... And yes, they were originally in a garage...

Its not bad at all.

VERY challenging. And seeing it evolve is fun.

Edited by Kalenath

I confirm the game has a great atmosphere.

Very low on the amount of content though.

Makers of the game has low amount of money and they needs our support to make more content. Believe me. If these AIs are this difficult. Makers of the game might be after something seriously big.

I love IM, it takes up most of my game time at the moment. It has a wonderful atmosphere and a nice incentives to play as a team.

I damn agree. Nucleus is right now most easiest on cooperative but alone hell... It is so difficult. While the Elimination mission is really difficult with four persons if they are trigger happy of course.

Well when I was playing Nucleus alone. I had once one android right in front of my nose when I came around corner. And one came have buttsex with me when I didn't look behind me. I screamed and shouted few times but I had a lot of fun. Anyway warframe daily missions are awaiting me soon.

Its not bad at all.

VERY challenging. And seeing it evolve is fun.

Believe me. If these AIs are this difficult. Makers of the game might be after something seriously big.

Don't get me wrong, I like the game.

It's just you can only have so much fun playing with only two (similar) weapons on a few maps with pretty low fps.

I talked with Bozar about what's next for the game and more guns are coming so hopefully that'll hit it in the december update.

Don't get me wrong, I like the game.

It's just you can only have so much fun playing with only two (similar) weapons on a few maps with pretty low fps.

I talked with Bozar about what's next for the game and more guns are coming so hopefully that'll hit it in the december update.

More guns?! WOOO! I want a shotgun or sniper rifle ^^

Well... I think Interstellar Marines would fit more well on Warframe than Space Marines. We already have bulky dogs running around the galaxy to conquer it. Interstellar Marines however are mercenaries. Hire up and go with him or against them.

Game itself is just really difficult even on normal difficulty. That you will need to have ears open all the time and making head shots only.

It is not that difficult, especially if you play it as a team. It is it not meant, and was never meant to be played in solo mode.

New update is here with silencer for the rifles, hiding in shadows effect and new coop maps with even more difficult training assignments. :)

Update notes: http://www.interstellarmarines.com/articles/development/update-15-stealth-suppressed/

Edited by MichaelSD

The atmosphere of that game is absolutely brilliant, when the lights go out me and my friends would quickly tap flash on and off to keep hidden from enemies but still have an idea of where we are going.

One time we all hid in a corner together, then the lights came on and there were 3 enemies with us too XD

Too bad that devs can't make more content quick enough, I fear that by the time it will get a reasonable state it will be an old game :S

It is not that difficult, especially if you play it as a team. It is it not meant, and was never meant to be played in solo mode.

New update is here with silencer for the rifles, hiding in shadows effect and new coop maps with even more difficult training assignments. :)

Update notes: http://www.interstellarmarines.com/articles/development/update-15-stealth-suppressed/

Why can't Warframe have this?!... -_- (light/shadow mechanic other than Mirage's Eclipse, being able to shoot the lights...)

Why?!

Huh. Looks pretty interesting, but a little expensive (£14 for an early access game...?) although I don't doubt I'll get it sometime.

Why can't Warframe have this?!... -_- (light/shadow mechanic other than Mirage's Eclipse, being able to shoot the lights...)

Why?!

This. They've already got the light recognition in Eclipse, now they just need to replace every map's lights with ones that have a health bar, darken the maps again, have enemies become un-alerted (or at least stealth-killable and reduced FOV) when you're out of sight for a while, maybe new stealth mechanics such as being able to hide on ceilings... I reckon that'd fit in an XX.5 update. They've got the basics of it, DE just needs to change it up a bit and implement it as stealth.

• 3 weeks later...