Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Bada$$ Trailer?

noveltyhero

The animation team is usually wrapped up in doing something else like melee combos, or right now, it's the Hub animations and stuff. Maybe if there was an occasion (like Alad V and the PS4 release) then maybe theyd set aside a bit of time to make one with a new character or something.

I cant see them just conjuring one up spontaneously

There is no denying that Blizzard make the best cinematic's in the industry. 

And there's also no denying that they've had some pretty reprehensible business practices, have had some of the silliest and most over blown plots, and have generally lost touch with their community for most of their games.

They have had a baffling tendency of late to try to make their games for just about all the games they've made post WoW take themselves SO. FRIKKEN. SERIOUSLY. that it makes the occasional moments of attempted levity seem all the more forced and out of place. It's like they hired someone barely into their teens who made really bad fanfiction to do their major storyline writing. If you've played Starcraft 2 or Diablo 3 you'll know what I mean. The worst part is, all the signs are there in their earlier games too, but you didn't really notice it was there until the newer games pointed it out to you by beating it into you with merciless abandon. Kinda like what Gundam SEED Destiny did for vanilla Gundam SEED.

...Wow, that was borderline flame-bait. Huh. And me without my Flame Repellant mod.

Gah, went so Off Topic. BACK TO THE TASK AT HAND!