Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can Anyone Else Even Kill Stalker In Solo Anymore?

Satinpuppies

Question

He's easy enough but I found that there's a sweet spot in range where he doesn't simply one hit you. Probably around four meters or so. Also, shooting him while he's getting up will only hurt his shields, so shoot until his shields are gone and reload until he gets up. He's easy enough to solo unless there's a bunch of other enemies around.

You can't damage him while he's standing up.

What I usually do is back up behind some cover and wait. When he starts coming towards me, pump a few Marelok shots in him and he's dead.

i do that to except i usually one shot him with my Dread(if the critical chance kicks in correctly) the only thing that prevents me from doing this all the time is the horde of enemies that keep me distracted. 

to OP: try to avoid meleeing him unless your confident that your warframe can take it and that your melee is strong enough, his Hate is capable of staggering you nonstop 

Edited by thecool1232

Stalker isn't hard unless you don't have the defenses or weapon to deal with him. Preferably Frost if he really doesn't dispel Snow Globe (only saying that because last time he came after me which was 6 hours ago he couldn't get rid of mine after I got his Absorb out of the way)

Stalker isn't hard unless you don't have the defenses or weapon to deal with him. Preferably Frost if he really doesn't dispel Snow Globe (only saying that because last time he came after me which was 6 hours ago he couldn't get rid of mine after I got his Absorb out of the way)

I can back that up. I've also had times where he came inside my Snow Globe and didn't dispell it.

Edited by Tymerc

Yup, globe can't be dispelled, so Frost is a good anti-Stalker frame.

Generally no, because I'm not usually using my strongest gear, and if I am, I probably just formaed it and it's now missing a lot of mods. On the incredibly rare occasion that I'm playing as Valkyr with a Brakk or similarly powerful weapon, yes I can solo him. I almost pulled it off as Rhino with a Snipetron Vandal too.