Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rng Games

SurvivalOfTheStupuid

First and foremost, hail RNGesus, RNG-sama, Great Overlord of Warfarme RNG, etc etc.

Aside from the obvious statement that Warframe is very RNG based, what other games do you guys think heavily rely on our great lord and savior?

For me, I think it'd be Kantai Collection, considering just getting into the game is based on a lottery system for new accounts and are announced at random dates via Twitter.

Edit: Forgot to mention that the whole mechanics of the game is RNG. From crafting to battling, its in everything you do.

Edited by SurvivalOfTheStupuid

Monster Hunter is based entirely on RNG.

Ever monster carve/drop is based on percentages and the community even came up with the term "Desire Sensor" in which the game finds out what item your looking for and will decrease its drop rate significantly.

The trick with all RNG. Mentally never want what you actually want. You get it faster. : P

Monster Hunter is based entirely on RNG.

Ever monster carve/drop is based on percentages and the community even came up with the term "Desire Sensor" in which the game finds out what item your looking for and will decrease its drop rate significantly.

that would be terribly annoying if it was implemented into warframe

The trick with all RNG. Mentally never want what you actually want. You get it faster. : P

The game simply knows what item your looking for by checking what you keep viewing. 

Example:

I want X armor set. 

In order to craft the chest plate, I need X amount of this specific monster carving.

Everytime I do the quest where I hunt the monster down, I go back and check what I need.

The game will then decrease the drop rates of the LAST item you need if it is a monster drop.

that would be terribly annoying if it was implemented into warframe

I've been trying to farm the rarest bit of a certain monster for about 5 days now, yesterday when I was at school was where I finally got it.

The game simply knows what item your looking for by checking what you keep viewing. 

Example:

I want X armor set. 

In order to craft the chest plate, I need X amount of this specific monster carving.

Everytime I do the quest where I hunt the monster down, I go back and check what I need.

The game will then decrease the drop rates of the LAST item you need if it is a monster drop.

That's... TERRIBAD

[size=1].... and sounds like Vor[/size]