Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion: Epic Bosses

JacklostIT

[sorry for bad english] (i wanted to write "bed english" just to make it clear, ahaha)

Fighting bosses can be nice, fighting certain type of bosses can be Awesome.

For example first time i fight Lephantis i said "wow, this is really nice". He is big, we fight in a big space, he has 2 stages (the first when there are the 3 head coming up the ground, and the second with darker light).

Fighting super bosses (with secondary missions maybe) can be really awesome. I'm thinking about big bosses in big spaces (better open air with some kind of platforms where jump/take cover/use to jump over the boss) and with more stages (ex. destroy 1 engine on the head of the boss, then a leg, then he transform etc etc [like van yek for example).

There can be different way to defeat him, not only RAT RAT RAT, weapons on the body of the bosses (and they are huge, so small projectile maybe can't defeat them), like activate a trap, or deactivate an engine, or take a piece of a huge grineer cannon, repair and use it to defeat the enemy, or simply slow him before he destroy a city of innocent people, etc etc)

This open the way to more collaboration between players.

It could be cool to let play the mission by 2 group of 4 tenno. 1 group has to slow down the boss, the other to take a bomb and to enter in the mechanical boss and place it (or to do a sub mission with archwing and if they achieve they help the first group with resources, ammo, etc etc; or a stealth mission and if they get caught the first team have to resist to more enemies come to defend the boss, etc etc ). Maybe a third stage to finally destroy the monster in wich they fight all together.

I imagine a zephir that flies over a forest on the Earth; a huge spider-form grineer robot with smoke and weapons coming at the horizon, a limbo that uses cataclysm to isolate turrets on the robot, a valkyr that climb the spider robot from the leg, while an Excalibur jump on a tree and then on the head of the robot; an Oberon that heal all tenno, etc etc.

This can be a mega ninjia battle.

There has been alot of these threads recently and hek I'd want a real ninja fight.

i'm aiming for an archwing boss that's not only DAKKADAKKADAKKA

I'm more with this guy. Big boss fight that amount to glorified bullet sponges or Hit part A, to open part B...or hit part a and wait until part b to open and then hit that... That's boring to me. Vey Hek and Kril, I'm looking at you.

I want more Ninja-like enemies or more martial arts based enemies. Give some bosses parkour abilities and better AI + some hand-to-hand. I left Firefall because massive raids on bosses got boring. We need better boss variety rounded out in Warframe with worthy enemies of the Tenno.

Where's my evil samurai warlord boss? 

Edited by RawGritz