Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Getting Stuck On The Stairs

l_TopSecret_l

Can you post a screenshot of when you get stuck on them?  You should be able to run up stairs just fine... 

F6 to create a screenshot in-game, then go to your warframe directory and look for the captures directory.  Upload to imgur or some other photo sharing service.

Can you post a screenshot of when you get stuck on them?  You should be able to run up stairs just fine... 

F6 to create a screenshot in-game, then go to your warframe directory and look for the captures directory.  Upload to imgur or some other photo sharing service.

Here is some screenshots to show my problem. I can't move on the stairs when i use sprint.

1hxqfm.jpg

2wlzu49.jpg

28wfjuv.jpg

2i8krrr.jpg

2ykxhdv.jpg

This happens to me quite often.  Two things you can do to get around it:

1) Zig zag up the stairs (up left then up right and repeat).  Each time you press left or right you get a little further up the stairs.

2) Jump up all the stairs habitually as if they were boxes to climb.  THERE ARE NO STAIRS.

I am not aware of anything you can do to fix this, it does not happen all the time but is annoying so I feel your pain.

We are aware of an issue that involves running up the stairs while the game is running at a certain framerate. Unfortunately for the moment it looks like you'll need to jump, but we hope to have more information on a fix in the future.

Yes, I need to jump or stop the acceleration that would keep on going. 

Please solve this problem. I know you will succeed. Good luck.