Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

That Trinity Nerf Tho...

(PSN)Fen_Integrum

So I've been putting the game on the backburner for a while to let the game get ahead of me, and havent played Trinity in a while. This is my old build for her:

Rejuvinate(Max), Blessing(Unranked), Link(Max), Rage(Max), Quick Thinking(Max), Fleeting Expertise(1 from Top), Streamline(1 from top), Vitality (Max), Flow(Max), Intensify(Max), Shield Flux(Max), Decaying Dragon Key

I modded her to play her solo, because I dont like doing the same few occupied levels over and over again, like many do, and in the event I wind up with no help, I wanted to be prepared for it, so I went with a heavily Rage oriented build. I use the Decaying Key because those pesky shields get in the way far too often, when using Rage to fuel a Spammed Blessing, so I minimized them with that, and I use Shield Flux to convert the remaining shields to Stamina, which basically means perpetual Stamina, and it clears the way so that I get the most out of my Rage. With Blessings immediate Stat Max, I could play as recklessly as I wanted, and so could my squad, but now Blessing's not as inherently powerful as it once was, so blah.

I had problems with a few of her abilities, and it seems to me that they have the same problem Nekros had: It wasnt worth it to mod for all of them, so I threw a few of them away. 

Here lately, with the new Nerf, I've been thinking about doing a Power Strength Build, and eliminating the Rage Build. Seems like it would be a fairly equal trade off, with how power Strength affects Energy Vampire. The only thing I'm not keen on is the precision targeting EV requires,but I'm sure I can get used to it over time.

So I wanted to hear any suggestions that you may have. Now that it's worth modding for Power Strength, how do you guys Build your Trinity to work with it?

All the power str youll ever need is intensify. Its  put Blessing up to 100% heal and EV gets plenty of energy back for another EV + Link/Blessing.

Duration is optional, but if youre going for long duration then minimising your health makes it harder to get the best out of Blessing, especially if you use QT.

Wait, PS4. Hang on...

Before the Ability Mod Change:

Aura: Whatever

Abilities: Energy Vampire, Link, Blessing (all maxed)

Mods:

Vitality

Quick Thinking

Flow

Rush

Streamline

Intensify

Natural Talent

After the Ability Mod Change

Aura: Whatever

Mods:

Vitality

Quick Thinking

Flow

Streamline

Rush (solo) Stretch (groups)

Intensify

Natural Talent

Optional Last Spot (I use Constitution)

Edited by Archistopheles

This is my build, 1 Forma + Arcane Aura Helmet

Aura: Energy Siphon/Corrosive Projection/Shield Disruption (maxed and depends what I'm running)

Abilities: Energy Vampire, Link, Blessing

Mods: Blind Rage (Rank 9), Intensify (maxed), Narrow Minded (Rank 7), Stretch (maxed), Flow (maxed), Quick Thinking (maxed), Rage (maxed)

I don't use Vitality or Redirection because or QT/Rage/Flow combo and because of Link/Blessing. All you need is a maxed Intensify to get a full heal out of Blessing. The reason I run BR, is because of EV. Since my power is now 450, EV will give me 160 upon killing the enemy right off, not counting the pulses. Also, helps other frames as most of them have a power base of 150, so it can completely replenish your teammates. I also don't use effiency mods because of Flow and the use of EV I'm always refilling my energy.

It's a build that takes some getting use to and you need to watch your energy pool.

Of course, to each their own.