Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Give Me A Warframe Idea And I'll Draw It

Drifter11

And onion rings instead of health/energy balls, oh the possibilitys are endless.

Although I was sarcastic at first, It suddenly appeared to me, the perfect Warframe! However I am not the greatest artist ever so I will put my masterpiece here for you to complete. It doesnt have to have a snout or anything, I would appreciate if you tried not to make it look like the animal itself and make it fit the Warframe universe. The thorns especially shouldnt be bushy, I present you the Armadillo Frame! Turn this into a monster please.

armadilloframe.png

The bulky back is for him to roll on and please dont make him too thin, I made a stick figure you see.

Edited by SpacePenguin

Drifter, I'd suggest you put up a Request que edited into the first post to give people an idea of where you are work wise

IE

1. DERebecca: Cat Frame- In progress

2. Mr Smith: Box frame- pending

3. ---

4.---

5. ---

and then have a list of completed concepts and work links for people to see the quality of your work.

How about... a warframe based around lockers and containers? There can be compartments on the warframe that fellow Tenno can open by pressing X or slashing/shooting, and affinity/hp/energy orbs, ammo and credits will pop out?

It'd be a support warframe like Trinity.

But much more awesome.

Edited by Gestalt

Drifter, I'd suggest you put up a Request que edited into the first post to give people an idea of where you are work wise

IE

1. DERebecca: Cat Frame- In progress

2. Mr Smith: Box frame- pending

3. ---

4.---

5. ---

and then have a list of completed concepts and work links for people to see the quality of your work.

That. Or at least tell us that you've made your choice and will only make Catframe. We can't read your mind ^^.

I've been thinking it would be cool to have a somewhat avian/hunter frame. I thought up some abilities, but in terms of how it would look, A helmet with maybe some feather like plumes/crests. and some robe like materials similar to what frost and volt have. It would have abilities like summoning a techno-bird, or sound a hunting horn.

I was specifically thinking able crested or harpy eagles when I thought of this, as they have a very distinct look to them, while maintaining their predatory look. I feel like it should be agile, while looking noble and regal.

Edited by Ullr

I hope Drifter ever returns into the thread...

As they say you can't rush art

...that and people are still doing the very general requests even though he said not too.

He should probably put said guidelines into the first post as well

As they say you can't rush art

...that and people are still doing the very general requests even though he said not too.

He should probably put said guidelines into the first post as well

Well, he's good with art, he doesnt necessarily has to be good with announcements...

And, some people only read fisrt post... Or the title... Before replying.

personally i don't like any of the helms i think maybe you should make the features of the helmet more sharp and narrow. I can't really pick one of the pictures as i feel as if all of them have something i really like and something i don't like but if i had to pick one i would pick A. I like the Feet from A, the  torso B, thighs and legs A,Neck from E, hand from D and arms From B.

combine those in a good way and you would have made one person very happy but focus on your inspriation i feel like you've yet to feel it yet.

P.S. i read that you should put egyptian symbols on the warframe and i thought that was also a good idea, put them on the torso and limbs and make them glow to give the warframe a feeling of power.

I decided to work on A some more. From here, I guess I can paint the back or move on to the others. Nobody seems to care much for D, and I myself think that it is the weakest design. Also, I appreciate all the requests, but for now I want to concentrate on seeing these through to some polished concepts and a ZBrush model. The cat frame was requested early on by multiple people, so I just went with that. After that, we'll see what happens.

And thanks so much for all the feedback and kind words! Add me on Warframe and we can run some missions together (although I typically do not like to rush unless it's a boss run)!

586b0856-5e6c-4cc4-8363-60650eafc87a.jpg

Edited by Drifter11

I decided to work on A some more. From here, I guess I can paint the back or move on to the others. Nobody seems to care much for D, and I myself think that it is the weakest design. Also, I appreciate all the requests, but for now I want to concentrate on seeing these through to some polished concepts and a ZBrush model. The cat frame was requested early on by multiple people, so I just went with that. After that, we'll see what happens.

And thanks so much for all the feedback and kind words! Add me on Warframe and we can run some missions together (although I typically do not like to rush unless it's a boss run)!

a9a455aa-0ebb-4e3c-8a2e-a80bb7d06666.jpg

It's soo Shiny... Oddly enough I didn't praticularly like A... but seeing it in Color its not that bad.

and by Requested Early you mean it was the second post in all Caps.

Well it pretty much means a good deal of waiting, I can understand you wanting to focus on One request at a time... Don't want to fall into the Trap of working on one thing with the other on the mind.

Granted the Quality you've shown so far... the wait will be worth...

I liked D since it seemed to be the only one to incorporate Fur >.>

Edited by FrostWolf

586b0856-5e6c-4cc4-8363-60650eafc87a.jpg

+1

This looks really good. :) 

But you need to find a way to add a Tail. ;) 

Greetings

TaikiKurosawa~~