Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bright Purity For Skana Only Works In Melee Stance Mode?

Sannidor

Well, that's a bit harsh...

I assume this is equal to all syndicate melee mods?

Not only things got worse with gunning to melee fluidity of combat since Melee 2.0 but now also this thing?

Whenever I'm using my sword outside of stance mode it should also build extra meter.

Please, change it to being more fair and logical.

You mean the explosion stat?

Those only work when you're holding the weapon.

Yup. This is the most balanced way to handle it. At least as long as they allow quick melee and tie the augment effect to weapon affinity. Otherwise, you could just run through a mission with a supra equipped and not worry about energy ever.

Yup. This is the most balanced way to handle it. At least as long as they allow quick melee and tie the augment effect to weapon affinity. Otherwise, you could just run through a mission with a supra equipped and not worry about energy ever.

Not really?

If I use an augment mod for my primary or secondary I can still use quick melee. Shooting builds the meter, melee does not. Simple.

To build the effect for melee I have to change to sword stance without option to "quick gun".

This is not consistent and makes me dislike melee 2.0 even more.

Not really?

If I use an augment mod for my primary or secondary I can still use quick melee. Shooting builds the meter, melee does not. Simple.

To build the effect for melee I have to change to sword stance without option to "quick gun".

This is not consistent and makes me dislike melee 2.0 even more.

Meh. I don't see a more balanced way to handle it. Don't use the syndicate mod then.