Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frames For T4 Interception

mkmahdi24

Question

Hey guys!!

So im planning on building Loki Prime and i need to do T4 Interception for one of the parts and I am not really that good at interception.

I was wondering: Which Frames would be good to take since this is Tower 4 Interception?

Note: I want frames that are good for: Crowd Control, has high shield, good defense skills or is very powerful.

18 answers to this question

Frost, Rhino, Saryn are the obvious choices, just because they are tanky and can kill enemies with their powers. I can do the T4 Interception with an unpotatoed, unformad Frost Prime.

If you supercharged your Nyx, then it is also an interesting choice. You're not going there for the XP, so you may as well spam Chaos. Excalibur with Radial Blind should work - the map is pretty open, so most enemies will be blinded. Loki with permanent invisibility and some Radial Disarm can work. Mirage with permanent Hall of Mirrors and the occasional Prism to blind enemies should also be viable.

If you are worried about staying alive, take a Shade or a Huras for invisibility. You can still convert a node when you are invisible, so you might just decide to run from one node to the other while not taking damage. You're not there for the loot, so you can leave your Carrier home.

I guess Saryn is the best,Her skill very good at damaging through each type of enemies,But in teaming,We need Trinity and loki also,Trinity:Energy Vampire spamming,Loki:Use Decoy on the tower he owning,and then run to other towers that have high spawn area and use radial disarm.This is what I do in Tower 4 interception.

You sound like you want to do this alone? In my team i usually take the B point (middle) with a Frost Prime, while others take what tehy want, worked realy nice so far.

Nah im going to go with squad but im scouting for specific frames to do this well, any suggestions?

Totally,In team we need Saryn,Trinity and Nova(Speed).Frost also being the good choice but not enough,the mission is no need to defend anything than other tennos in the squad.Loki can be solve a problem of not owning one tower by keep using decoy(for now Decoy have a timer so It can now alert us when did it going to disappear) and also makes enemies all over disarm(Cus some of T4 key enemies Rifle damage is kinda deadly)So,use loki instead of frost is better way.

Anyway,the Specific Frame For This Mission type is Loki,You already choose the right way. :)

We can also let all teamate uses Loki,It's very good on solving"Capturing tower problems" and "too op enemies".But not change anything about eximus.

Thanks for the support btw is Vauban good? many peeps say he is good for interception

Thanks for the support btw is Vauban good? many peeps say he is good for interception

Hmm,Yes he is but not enough,Just makes enemy can't move into the tower.Player with vauban in interception needs to have op weapons to keep kills those enemies but if talking about tesla link,He is now specially recommended for any mission.(Didn't mean you should get tesla link)

Hmm,Yes he is but not enough,Just makes enemy can't move into the tower.Player with vauban in interception needs to have op weapons to keep kills those enemies but if talking about tesla link,He is now specially recommended for any mission.(Didn't mean you should get tesla link)

Ok thanks for the advice!! when you say OP weapons which specific weapons do you recommend i take with me? primary,secondary and melee.

In my inventory i have: Paris Prime,Kronen,Nikana(normal),bolto(bolt pistol),Furis and boltor. As for frames i only have: Max ash and rank 18-20 Rhino Prime.

Please let me know out of all that i have mentioned which i should bring

Ow,For all of Items you have,You needs Rhino prime,Paris prime,Kronen.About Sidearms,Bolto might be better than Furis.But you don't need those sidearms at all,those sidearms you have for now are not strong enough for t4 def except for using afuris(a dual version of furis).

Anyways,You have paris prime already so,don't worry about sidearm for now,But if you want a recommended sidearm,Uses Akvasto/Lex prime or Hikou prime is better,I prefer.

Edited by ARTHURIA123

No one mentioned Valkyr... is she bad for this type of mission? As far as survivability goes, she can definitely hold her own, so she should be helpful. But I haven't really tried it yet, so that's why I'm asking...

Edited by Shaamaan