Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Couch Has Seen The Future And It's The Past

dashashou

New religion! Yay!

I'm gonna go get a golden couch medallion and wear it around my neck 'till the day I die.

Quick, someone start the clan and design the emblem! Get that dojo up and running! We need a place to pray to the almighty couch!

...I don't get it....Some Tenno please explain to me what sorcery is this?

Nervos Latchers were a special type of latcher deployed by Seekers that latched onto a player and completely paralyzed them. There was no way for the attacked player to free themselves, only their teammates could rescue them by removing the Nervos from them. The victim was essentially completely helpless.

They were removed during the Closed Beta. This is a prophecy foretelling their return.

Edited by HolyDonut3

Nervos Latchers were a special type of latcher deployed by Seekers that latched onto a player and completely paralyzed them. There was no way for the attacked player to free themselves, only their teammates could rescue them by removing the Nervos from them. The victim was essentially completely helpless.

They were removed during the Closed Beta. This is a prophecy foretelling their return.

King's  to you Ferrian