ROXXXY

*see advertisement*

*download game - install*

*load up launcher - not impressed*

*load game - get to login screen*

"Woah..."

*start playing*

"Wait... this game is free??"

That was my initial reaction back in early August of 2013, and has stuck with me ever since.

Edited by DJ_Redwire

My first impression was that this was an extremely challenging game.  I joined right when the Survival event started, and thought to myself, "Wow, nobody can beat these levels, this game is hardcore."  I didn't realize at the time that the Survivals at the time were purely endurance based, and not complete-able.  

I also thought the community seemed very friendly, as no one was berating me, the little Mag who could only spam Crush and pray.  Turns out, the community isn't quite that friendly, but coming from LoL, it was still a big step up.

One day, I hope to feel that kind of challenge in Warframe again (Caelus aside.  I really enjoyed learning to conquer that one).

My first impression was a fair amount of confusion. Playing, leveling up but not getting any better for some reason, having absolutely nothing explained. This was before they had anything but the most basic of instructions. Then I figured out the Mod and Fusion system etc. Was pretty good when I figured out how to fuse because I had gotten so many darn fusion cores that I didn't know what to do with... I went from super weak to much stronger in a few thousand clicks (no stacking mods at the time).

Edited by (PS4)renosis

I absolutely hated it. XD

I always saw the warframe advertisements on wikipedia and whatnot so I assumed it would be one of those terrible games that look cool in the ad but actually suck. My boyfriend eventually got me to try it and I disliked it even more because I'm inept and couldn't master movement controls for about a month. Once I got the hang of it though, it was awesome and now I'm about halfway to MR18. godihavenolifeanymore

Basically

"HOLY **** I'M A ****ING SPACE NINJA THEY NEED TO CHANGE THE TAGLINE OF THIS GAME TO ****ING NINJA!

Wait..did I just..DID I JUST SLASH THROUGH MULTIPLE PEOPLE AT ONCE?!  THAT'S SO ****ING NINJA!

Is...is that A SPACE NINJA KITE?!  ****ING...NINJA!"

...Yeah, I liked it right off the bat.