Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where Do Multalist Nav Coordinates Drop?

Grimm

Question

If this how it will go from now on, i say goodbye to the game, its beginning to feel that PWE has purchased a controlling interest. Hydroid key farming was/is good because you can farm it when you want how you want it, same with Nekros but with this setup they force you to buy Mesa with Platinum. After Evolve is released and as good as its seems to be i leave this game, i better buy a game and know what i get for my money, like with WOW 8 years of playing and i never regretted the money i spent on it, Warframe is only playable in moderate doses because its so repetitive grindfest

Honestly this whole thing made me lose alot of faith in DE, its the reason I decided not to bother buying plat during the Friday sale. If this is how things are going to be from now on I'm not gonna support Warframe with money.

I'm okay with a little grind for keys, But this is ridiculous. The alerts for beacons are gonna vanish at the speed of light and leave so much players missing out.

Change this. Now.

Agreed. I've played whole evening and half of the night, and only 1 mission with beacon appeared. I even don't have a chance to see new Alad.

I hope DE will change something about it in near future. Current system is terribly bad in all ways.

Edited by Jilted

Current mechanics to farm Mesa Warframe sucks. Really really sucks.

Step 1: Be lucky enough to find invasion with nav coordinate as a reward

Step 2: Be lucky enough to complete the invasion before is disapear (and it will disapear VERY fast, just like catalysts/reactors)

Step 3: Be lucky enough to get all 3 mesa parts in 3 runs since bosses are known to give you the last needed part only after you kill them like what, 10 times?

With that being said it means that getting Mesa is going to be the hardesst and longest thing EVER. Even most of the Prime Weapons are not that hard to get. I'll probably give up on getting Mesa with all things considired... And not even going to buy her with plat. Hell no. So basically - she's a warframe for rich kids who can get her with plat, while everybody else will have to spend LITERALLY (!) MONTHS to get her. That's a knife in the back, DE.

Edited by Artek94