Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So What You Guys Think About This Scenario?

YouMom

Long story short, I lent him 19p and he agreed to return me 19p+1p interest by one week time, but out of kindness I told him to take his time and not to rush, however this is what I got in reply after I go ask him abt returning the plat.

PS: PLEASE READ THE CONVERSATION BEFORE MAKING ANY REMARKS.

Full conversation is in this link: -snippity-

I do not want to have trust issue just because of this situation, but sometimes it's just become so shady which is inevitable for my skepticism to be arised. 

What you guys think abt it? Is his attitude justifiable?

Edited by Letter13
Naming and shaming is against the rules

That is really crazy, and I'm not sure if his attitude is justifiable. Could have just been a case of " My B' bro, I'll pay you back " I believe he overreacted to your skeptical ways.

Edit: I say just wait till he pays you back, then return the attitude.

Edited by IvoodooI

Take his name out. No naming and shaming. 

Well, that rule only applies to the Forums, he is not breaking any rule to be honest, but he should remove his name tho.

Block out the user ID before posting. No naming and shaming.

I think you can't remove Images from Imgur.

Looks like you were suspicious of his claims and he was playing coy or was made nervous by your choice of wording. Not an ideal situation.

Edit: This doesn't seem like naming and shaming, just something these two will have to work out together.

Edited by Vorsches

God your spelling hurts, starting by that. I couldn't take someone like that seriously. You also incited a negative reaction when you threatened with the "don't make me come after you".

He still needs to return it. But his reaction was justifiable, in my eyes.

Well, that rule only applies to the Forums, he is not breaking any rule to be honest, but he should remove his name tho.

These are the forums...

And if you mean that that rule only applies when typing peoples names in the forums, it does not. This post still contains pictures with the guy's name, being referred to in a negative light, which isn't allowed. 

You are one crazy person. I laughed my &#! off reading that.

Really? For 19+1 Platinum you behaved like he owns you 19999+1?

I borrowed my Platinum to the clanies and gave my full maxed Serration to the biggest troll on Region ( zvzv was his name i think ) so he can test it. Never had issues with returns, or any problems. Even bought some stuff for random people, never asked them to give Platinum back.

You sound like you are ready to go legal on his &#! if he doesnt return your 19+1 Platinum.

You are one crazy person. I laughed my @$$ off reading that.

Really? For 19+1 Platinum you behaved like he owns you 19999+1?

I borrowed my Platinum to the clanies and gave my full maxed Serration to the biggest troll on Region ( zvzv was his name i think ) so he can test it. Never had issues with returns, or any problems. Even bought some stuff for random people, never asked them to give Platinum back.

You sound like you are ready to go legal on his @$$ if he doesnt return your 19+1 Platinum.

I'll be your friend if you give me max Serration...

Seriously tho, OP that's your own fault. Never trust anybody on the internet. With that being said, try contacting support and see if they can do anything for you. It's not guaranteed, but it's better than pointlessly rambling on the forum.