Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can Someone Give Me Goals?

TheImmortalHotDog

It's been really hard to play Warframe as it's beginning to collect dust in my library. Sure, 15.5 hit with a load of things, but alas it is locked with time. 

Can someone give me things to do in Warframe? I feel as if there's nothing to do besides farm, hence Warframe commonly being dubbed "Warfarm" Or I'll just go back to watching people play Warframe. thx

Have fun? 
Don't do it to farm for S#&$, just play it casually like I do. 

Granted, I am on break but not from burnout or lack of goals, just that other games came back that I want to play. But when it's done, the usual gaming routine comes back for me:
Warframe

Dark Souls 2

So yeah, just play it to waste some time and have fun.

Honestly, it seems that a lot of people get burnout because they keep taking this game like a damned job, when you're supposed to have fun with it. 

Edited by TheErebus

Get yourself to 300 conclave or so without using anything top tier, and play your favorite game mode on Mercury or Venus. You'll meet tons of noobs and the game slows down considerably. I did this with MK1-Braton, AkLato and Venka recently and it was refreshing. If you latch onto a group of noobs you can just match whatever their conclave is, by looking in the group window.

This is an odd request in the middle of an event though... this event isn't even grindy. I had to do about 15 missions to get my bounties I think, but that's with boilers starting at 0/50 when I logged on. If I had started tonight it probably would have been fewer missions doing them all simultaneously. Then one 30min survival. Go do that stuff.

Edited by VKhaun

It takes so much effort just to select a mission. I've tried all the game modes and I've gotten my Tenno behind handed to me, and feel like Bruce Wayne from the Dark Knight Rises. 

How do I play Warframe "casually"? I've put 1.4k hours into Warframe and I cannot get them back, the only way to enjoy this game is to get new gear (Mesa) and I've already stated that everything is locked with time, unless you have money to throw at your screen.

I'll just go before this thread turns into a rant.

Personally, I don't know how to tell you how to have fun with the game. You put all that time into the game for a reason. If you don't know what it was that kept you playing maybe it is time to move on. Maybe it's just lost that spark or you forgot what you were doing before. I know for a fact you can keep doing the same thing and it can stay fresh and new and you can also keep doing the same thing and even though you don't think you changed anything you actually changed a lot about how you look at it and how you do it. I don't play the same warframe I did, 1.4k hours before. I find myself calculating things. I find myself noticing nuances, noticing mistakes people make. Giving them pointers, things that I've learned. I can't go back to being that starry eye'd mag trying to figure out what it was that was spinning around my helmet but I can still play the game and enjoy it the way I used to. You know?

It takes so much effort just to select a mission. I've tried all the game modes and I've gotten my Tenno behind handed to me, and feel like Bruce Wayne from the Dark Knight Rises. 

How do I play Warframe "casually"? I've put 1.4k hours into Warframe and I cannot get them back, the only way to enjoy this game is to get new gear (Mesa) and I've already stated that everything is locked with time, unless you have money to throw at your screen.

I'll just go before this thread turns into a rant.

Playing warframe casually is playing it for fun. Not caring about the things you can get from the mission and playing with what you got. Only when you really want something do you start playing seriously, and even then don't do it excessively. Get a group, play a few rounds and then take a break. Then come back, but this time lower the requirements so that you can still have fun. 

True same at 1.4k hours I sometimes feel the burnout but with all the new content DE added it like a sudden surge of progression again with the new augment mods and syndicate standings other than that I play fun game modes such as archwing modes and random casuaal missions experimenting on different things and scenarios I realized the best way to play the game is to not FARM too hard especially for us end game players that have everything cause once we've collected everything DE recently released again we will prob get bored again. So I suggest play new game modes have fun with event or help new players or increase your standing in syndicate

I dunno, the game has became rather dull to me, and it's one of the best games I have in my Steam library. Could it be time to uninstall?

If nothing interests you, dont force yourself to play, it will start to feel like a chore. Uninstalling may be the the solution for now.

It's been really hard to play Warframe as it's beginning to collect dust in my library. Sure, 15.5 hit with a load of things, but alas it is locked with time. 

Can someone give me things to do in Warframe? I feel as if there's nothing to do besides farm, hence Warframe commonly being dubbed "Warfarm" Or I'll just go back to watching people play Warframe. thx

Find a newbie, teach them the ropes.

Otherwise, take some time off and play a couple other games.  You may be done with Warframe or just a little burnt out.  Not point in forcing yourself to play when you're not enjoying it anymore.