Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ancient Aura Stacking & Bee Armour = Insanity!

Brimir

The damage reduction from multiple Ancients was crazy on it's own, but now you also have the Infested MOA's bee swarm(NOT THE BEES! AAAAHHH!) changing nearby Infested's health into Armour giving them even further damage refuduction to the point of absurdity when the two are combined.

Combine it further with the bees turning my monitor black so I can't even see anything... Wackyness indeed. Yes I know about the rolling shaking the bees off but it gets re-applied instantly.

Edited by Brimir

Actually Infested Survival is @(*()$ dumb right now, simply because you can get hooklocked. DIDN'T DE STOP STUNLOCKING THE ENEMIES FOR PLAYERS? Great that we can get between 20 ancients, doing rolls and dodging like crazy, get hooked once and rekt with a damn toxic aura and start to get pinballed. I'm done, this is so annoying that you actually have to exploit every bugged room for yourself, else you'll get ownd.

I don't mind added challenge, but you can't fight when you get hooklocked. It's not a challenge anymore, it's a game of chance.

Edited by Filas312

So true. Aside the amount of buffs the infested are getting now, most of the time I have to run half-blinded by the swarm (given a choice : roll to get them off, or shoot to not get downed).

And Tar moa's are a bit too good in my opinion, cause of the swarm, and mostly maps with tight spaces, I can't even see the gooey mass comming at me until it hits. Slowing the frame movement down is logical, but why the heck does it affect firerate as well. In cramped spaces it is nearly impossible to get off the gooey in time not to get KO'ed. I'd appreciate if at least firerate of my weapons was unaffected.

Oh and if a white knight would want to pick on something I said, with a line like "... nanana ... CHALLENGE ... nanana ..." - it is not the icy floor from void, that You can avoid with pure skill, it is a freaking mobile, highly accurate, and covering nice and big chunk of floor immobilizing skill. Not to mention that sometimes if it hits directly it can be instant KO.

yap just did a infested alert against lvl16!!!!! they stacked so hard i got downed from 4k dmg down to 54 -...

thats is no skill or tactic its just bring more dmg to it.

we need content thats tricky and not just unfair wecan get constant knockdown they can push there dmg reduce till no tomorrow we get futher nerfed in abilities or sertend combos cause they are to OP.

but what DE expect if the enemy plays a unfair game its more then legit that we do that too find every neech we can get to beat am as unfair as they do.

we need content with tactic and not brutal dmg or a plain dmg reduce give them ress auras like we got diamond skin etc but not a danm stack able blessing ....

So true. Aside the amount of buffs the infested are getting now, most of the time I have to run half-blinded by the swarm (given a choice : roll to get them off, or shoot to not get downed).

And Tar moa's are a bit too good in my opinion, cause of the swarm, and mostly maps with tight spaces, I can't even see the gooey mass comming at me until it hits. Slowing the frame movement down is logical, but why the heck does it affect firerate as well. In cramped spaces it is nearly impossible to get off the gooey in time not to get KO'ed. I'd appreciate if at least firerate of my weapons was unaffected.

Oh and if a white knight would want to pick on something I said, with a line like "... nanana ... CHALLENGE ... nanana ..." - it is not the icy floor from void, that You can avoid with pure skill, it is a freaking mobile, highly accurate, and covering nice and big chunk of floor immobilizing skill. Not to mention that sometimes if it hits directly it can be instant KO.

nanana Challenge guy here. To be fair auras aren't a big problem. Just use Nukor or Tysis with radiation procs and the auras are gone.

The Tar though, I'll agree. Its not that its hard to see since it kinda glows when the mutalist throws it but even if you see it its very hard to get out of the way since it covers such a wide area. And dat slow.

I've personally have never found myself in the pinball situation but since enough people argue that it happens I'm inclined to believe it. I don't usually stand still for more than a second, even when shooting, mostly because I shoot when coming out of rolls (I roll more than I sprint actually).

The point: Infested are doable (Grineer are still more annoying). Auras are not that bad, just use rad status procs. Tar is a bit unfair but I prefer this to Infested being easy mode.

Nigh-invulnerable ancients were bad enough on their own :/

I'm just waiting for those "it's a challenge omg" guys to storm this thread like they always do

These guys annoy me to no end, look what they have done to the game...

Too bad they are so vocal, the game is getting almost unplayable, almost all the fun is gone !