Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Um, Where The Navs At?

-dicht.ThanksFrost-

This is just stupid, why can´t we farm nav points normally on invasions and builds keys accordingly, isn´t that rng enough already? so what now i have to wait for missions to pop.. do at least 3 of them for ONE nav point and wait again for the next and the next again just to build a key? if you don´t want players playing the game just say so DE.

Edited by RMSGM

This is just stupid, why can´t we farm nav points normally on invasions and builds keys accordingly, isn´t that rng enough already? so what now i have to wait for missions to pop.. do at least 3 of them for ONE nav point and wait again for the next and the next again just to build a key? if you don´t want players playing the game just say so DE.

DE is getting greedy, they see that people still play the game even when they have a horribly bad loot and grind system, they want us to spend plat to not have to grind 3 months for a freaking warframe.

Thats a simple tactic to maximize income in my opinion. I mean it isnt like people moan about horrible grind since U8 (where the void terror began).

DE is getting greedy, they see that people still play the game even when they have a horribly bad loot and grind system, they want us to spend plat to not have to grind 3 months for a freaking warframe.

Thats a simple tactic to maximize income in my opinion. I mean it isnt like people moan about horrible grind since U8 (where the void terror began).

Is that is their plan, they only gonna achieve more quitters.

See i could just buy the new warframe but i don´t want to. 

Why you ask? because i enjoy playing the freaking game and get my stuff by actually completing objectives and be rewarded for it, if this is their tactic then they better rethink it because this isn´t fun in any way and im better off playing something else.

Edited by RMSGM