Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Failed Mastery Rank Up Test For The 3Rd Time

TomWithTime

Question

It's not fun to rage quit this game after playing for ~60 seconds and then needing to wait 24 hours to try again.

I turned up the volume on the woman's voice and read the instructions. PRIMARY WEAPON. So, I used my rifle. I killed everyone, stayed in the circle (although there were no damn instructions given) and killed everyone. For the third time, just now, I've failed. 

Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong before I quit for good? It says primary weapon, there's a 60 second timer, it says "wave 1 incoming" and then I kill everything with ~23 seconds left over and I just stand in the circle, because no other instruction is given, and when the timer runs out, I fail. I'm still level 0. 

Would someone kindly explain what a primary weapon is? Can someone kindly explain what I need to do with an absence of instruction? Can someone kindly explain what tests will follow next and what I am meant to do? If I fail 1 more time without some clear detail of what went wrong, I give up. 

The instructions are pretty clear, kill everything. You don't have to stay in the circle, enemies usually hide behind the pillars so look behind those.

Primary weapons are rifles, shotguns, snipers. 

The next test will be secondary weapons only and the one after that will be melee only.

Also dont be afraid to do other normal missions while waiting for being able to take the test in 24h mastery xp is still counting up and added, so you could have half a lvl toward lvl 3 before you even get the lvl 2 test done

I failed the 1st test five times. Check behind the pillars & mod your weapon :) Also practice doing charged attacks with your melee weapon while doing missions. I used to do missions doing only melee charged attacks. Served me well when the 3rd test came along (which is a melee test).

heh, as soon as I hit the level 3 test, I just leveled my Fang to level 30. My advice is go out there, not only can you leave the circle  you can climb the pillars and get the high ground. Warframe is a good game, dont give up on it.

I can almost guarantee there was a lone baddie hiding behind one of the pillars..

Best advice i can give is put on ENEMY RADAR Mod or RADAR Artifact if You have them, so You can spot where they are hiding!

If Not, get used to 'running laps' do a tight a circle as You can around the pillars as fast as You can while shooting, You can do it!

Im stuck in sidearms quest for like 6 days now...i ma Rank 2 silver initiative but i cant complete it... i run around with ONLY my LATO sidearm and no sentinel... i finish all 3 round before the time runs out, i get "mission succesfull" and the speach, but after i get to my main screen, im still rank 21 silver initiative with full bar