Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Solo Tier

MrEpical

What this is is a list of the warfames I think are the best for solo runs. No matter what game mode

God Tier- limbo trinity rhino Loki

A class- frost ash valkry

B class- nova banshee volt

C class- Oberon Excalibur vaub Zephry

D class- NYx hydroid Sarum ember mag

F class- Mesa mirage

Mind you in solo play its not always damge or utility it's a mix of both or one extreme and these are my personal opinions

Post your thoughts on my list or share your own

Edited by MrEpical

You should up the rank of Oberon to A. He isn't a brain-dead frame. With Rage and Maxed Vitality I was able to tank 2 Napalms from Ceres and even solo 4 rounds of interception. His Smite is probably the best 1st ability of all frames (stagger, knockdown, CC, Radiation proc,...). Reneweal + Hallowed Field make you durable as S#&$. And Reckoning is a good quick CC.

You should up the rank of Oberon to A. He isn't a brain-dead frame. With Rage and Maxed Vitality I was able to tank 2 Napalms from Ceres and even solo 4 rounds of interception. His Smite is probably the best 1st ability of all frames (stagger, knockdown, CC, Radiation proc,...). Reneweal + Hallowed Field make you durable as S#&$. And Reckoning is a good quick CC.

although I see your reasoning i put him their because he is not that energy efficient even with mods if you aren't carrying restores

although I see your reasoning i put him their because he is not that energy efficient even with mods if you aren't carrying restores

This is my build

KxDWwcx.jpg

40% efficiency is enough since Smite is so good that you rarely use Reckoning unless you are surrounded by enemies.

nyx is top tier, her chaos on a minimum duration build pretty much ensures your survival. her mind control allows her to control those nasty heavies to tank for her or add infinitely scaling dmg output. her absorb is a useful panic button and scales well too. also she's quite fast (1.1 sprintspeed) and easy to min/max. and her augment is kinda useful 

Can't take this seriously.

Nyx is D tier.

nyx is top tier, her chaos on a minimum duration build pretty much ensures your survival. her mind control allows her to control those nasty heavies to tank for her or add infinitely scaling dmg output. her absorb is a useful panic button and scales well too. also she's quite fast (1.1 sprintspeed) and easy to min/max. and her augment is kinda useful

they are two reasons why I put her there 1 is because here skills are not recast able and if your building duration that is bad and secondly chaos does not stop the enemies from shooting you it only makes them get distracted from shooting you by shooting enemies

I'll put in my 2 cents about Oberon. I run a max efficiency/max power strength build with him. Where I currently have my nightmare mods ranked, I get something like +65-70% power effeciency, with nearly +100% power strength, and I still get about 10 seconds on my Hallowed ground even with all the duration nerfs due to mods, which actually work in oberons favor in my case. 10 seconds is a long time in this game, especially when I only really utilize Hallowed ground for proc removal. Also, I get nearly maxed out durability with this build on him as well, so highest armor, highest health and highest shields obtainable, nearly.

Edited by GhostSwordsman

they are two reasons why I put her there 1 is because here skills are not recast able and if your building duration that is bad and secondly chaos does not stop the enemies from shooting you it only makes them get distracted from shooting you by shooting enemies

enemies also receive a higher threat-level than warframes. and you build min duration on her, chaos' duration is hardly an issue

So you guys are actually arguing about what's the best Frame to play this game in a way it wasn't meant to be played?

In that case I'd rename this list to ranking of broken-as-S#&$-frames because they allow you to do stuff like this

It kinda depends on the mission type as well.

For capture, sab and rescue, I would consider Loki god tier. For interception, I would consider nyx god tier.

For defense, frost probably is my god-tier (Booben if infested). The rest is viable with anything.

Assassination also depends on the type of the boss, but mostly, it's either rhino or nova.

Edited by xyLoneZ

So you guys are actually arguing about what's the best Frame to play this game in a way it wasn't meant to be played?

In that case I'd rename this list to ranking of broken-as-S#&$-frames because they allow you to do stuff like this

Im sorry but isn't their a solo feature for a reason. And in u15.5 alot of players are unable to access coop because of a bug so please take your non constructive feedback elsewhere