Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The New Super Marelok

Twilight5007

HEY GUIZE LETS TAKE ONE OF THE MOST OP SECONDARIES AND INCREASE THE CRIT AND STATUS, AND DOUBLE THE CLIP.

In all seriousness, I really see no reason for this gun to exist when the original marelok is already in a tier above every other weapon with the brakk being the only other secondary of comparable power. There doesn't even seem to be a reason to join any other syndicate unless you personally like one of the other weapons for flavor.

There will be other Syndicate Offerings, and surely the value of each syndicate will normalize over time.

They had to strike a balance between offering weapons that would interest people, and weapons that would not become too op to make the Syndicate Guns look like a massive powercreep.

Edited by Sherbniz

I really don't get DE sometimes.

>Let's upgrade the already overbearingly powerful secondary weapon with more magazine, crit, and status

>Let's switch this obsolete and overall bad weapon over to an even worse damage type! But it's alright, the super edgy red/black combo will make it 10x more powerful!

The new marelok variant has decreased slash and puncture with increased impact.

It only ends up better if you are fighting Corpus.

Except it has twice the clip size, and a better status and crit chance. Who needs base damage types on one of the best status weapons in the game.

I love the akbolto flavor wise. It has the coolest look and sound of any secondary in the game, but the upgraded version is no marelok, let alone upgraded marelok.

The new Akbolto is comparable to a semi-auto Boltor Prime with more crit and status chance. The problem is, Akbolto's need an in-human amount of clicking in order to reach that fire rate.

I thought the point of the syndicate mods and weapons were to bring other things up to par, not make an already overpowering weapon better.

That was the point of the syndicate mods, no such statement was made for the weapons.

The new Akbolto is comparable to a semi-auto Boltor Prime with more crit and status chance. The problem is, Akbolto's need an in-human amount of clicking in order to reach that fire rate.

autoclicker.

marelok haters everywhere =.= this isnt really a buff beside from the +1 thingy,20% crit with 1.5x isnt worth investing in.And its on status is already reached 100% on the normal version,Staus buff is useless too.WHY HATE T_T

Who is hating on the marelok? It's my go to secondary, but I still think the new one is a bit too much. The clip size alone makes it a lot better without even adding in the other stat increases. 

just 4 formad this thing. its pretty much the same aside ffrom the MASSIVE CLIPSIZE increase and the justice stat.  status and crit feels a bout the same

not as op of a buff as i thought

Any buff to a weapon that is already far superior to its competition is excessive.

Edited by GeneralArmchair