The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Glaive. So You Cant By It`s Bp...

Ling-Ling

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/35529-update-790-the-glaive/?p=329395

Note the thread posted above gents.

BP does exist, but looks like it's an alert BP, not a shop BP.

Still accessible via playtime, which I'm glad to see for I too was disconcerted at a Platinum only accessible item when I noted the BP was absent.

It's not an oversight, it's an Alert reward.

Edit: Feardemon, you must have been typing same time I was. :)

Edited by Drusus

hey are you sure it's from alert?

what's your source

I just acquired mine from there. Are you sure you Updated?

EDIT: I READ TOO FAST. I READ IT AS "GLAIVE". Did not see BP. Stay tuned for "?" Alerts!

Rebecca said this.

Edited by Toko

F*** that. every other platin purchasable weapon got a bp you can purchase through the market. why not the glaive?..

Because like with every other object in the shop with bizarrely random pricing, they are clearly testing out different price points and combinations to see what sells well?

Just a hunch but it's the only rational reason I see for the the wildly random combinations of prices\features we see in the Market choices, especially where platinum is concerned.  

It was a big deal, a ton of people wanted it. Now that they have to wait an unknown amount of time before their shot at getting a free one, even more people will throw their money at DE to get the Glaive now instead of waiting.

It was a smart marketing move, but not cool. Not cool at all.

It was a big deal, a ton of people wanted it. Now that they have to wait an unknown amount of time before their shot at getting a free one, even more people will throw their money at DE to get the Glaive now instead of waiting.

It was a smart marketing move, but not cool. Not cool at all.

It's an incredibly popular weapon, they don't have to make it available at all.

It's pretty damn cool that they're allowing us to get it "free" at all. They could say "suck it up and pony up the cash, chumps", along with a lot of other items that they give us for free through alerts.