The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do You Trust The Lotus?

(PSN)Silverback73

Don't care i just like to kill... like everything like a mass murdering warlord killing soldiers blowing up "military" ships with clearly no civilian on board and so on. 

YES

MORE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD

MORE SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE

THERE'S ONLY 1 THUE THING IN THIS WORLD

DESPAIR

I wouldnt trust anyone who only notices the fridge is open after I slipped and slid and killed 50+ enemies.

Also I wouldnt be surprised if the twi. Queens are triplets and they dont get along with this one. Ai yattayatta but it would be funny.

I remember some noobs I played with thinking she was a Grineer queen. Which made no sense. And was just plain silly.

As they have said, If the Lotus turns out to be some sinister AI like mendicant Bias that betrays everyone I'd be highly disappointed.

Didn't MB realize the flood were evil, and just like...left, or was pretty much held captive. His terminal at the end of Halo 3 said something similar (been a while XD) 

MB willingly defected. They then created Offensive Bias to bring him back. OB wins the war after MB loses most of its 75,000 ships were infested and destroyed when the Halo rings fired. OB broke MB into different components that freed him of his rampancy. MB then goes on to be the custodian until Humanity can rebuild and it is he who fought off Guilty Spark from firing the Halo assembly.

I loooove Halo lore, just like I love what DE has given us. I'm a sci-fi girl at heart.

My gamer tag is from halo, Forthencho was The Lord of Admirals during the Human-Forerunner-Flood war.

MB willingly defected. They then created Offensive Bias to bring him back. OB wins the war after MB loses most of its 75,000 ships were infested and destroyed when the Halo rings fired. OB broke MB into different components that freed him of his rampancy. MB then goes on to be the custodian until Humanity can rebuild and it is he who fought off Guilty Spark from firing the Halo assembly.

I loooove Halo lore, just like I love what DE has given us. I'm a sci-fi girl at heart.

My gamer tag is from halo, Forthencho was The Lord of Admirals during the Human-Forerunner-Flood war.

I've been into the lore of Halo, but mainly the modern lore, as in, not the human-forerunner war :P (and playing since CE came out, 13 years ago, something just about 0 of my friends can say)

My first gamertag had a bit to do with Halo.... 'The Wraith'

I assume you've seen those couple of Halo 5 scenes in Halo 2 anniversary??

Gold Arbiter FTW!

Edited by (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly

No. After all, she is the one who led us to ordis, she is the one who sends us to kill big name persons/creatures wich gives stalker to reason come after you. She is the one who sends tenno operatives to suicide missions(wich leads to rescue) and she sends those useless tenno operatives to get useless rewards on survivals. She keeps promising rienforcements wich never arrives. We never have seen her in person, wich could mean she is just skynet A.I

• 2 weeks later...

Is she trying to do good? Yes, I think her true goals are to unite the Sol System through conquest.

Is she a good person? No, it'll be through bloody conquest, and she's willing to use Tenno, monsters of the Orokin Age, to accomplish her goals.

Do I trust her? Do I need to? She's helping us, even if only to futher her own goals. If it turns out we have to stop her than I won't hestitate.