Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Customization Concepts [Artwork Included] - Update Febuary.8.2015

Volkovyi

Good Day Fellow Tenno,

I come to share some concept art for Kubrow customizations, including fur patterns.

Before I begin here are some informative links:

Our Art Archives on the forums Where you can find links and pictures of all our other concepts and Warframe related artwork.

Our Deviant Art Gallery

We are planning to make a lot more designs as time allows us, feel free to leave suggestions or ideas. Not just for fur patterns either!

Now, I plan to expand on this thread with more customization concepts in the future as I make them. Below are two types of fur patterns, Natural and Luxury.

NGHDW46.pngNote: More to come

Natural: Fur Patterns inspired by animals and patterns in nature, and may possible be naturally bred in the Kubrow.

EqsuvSa.png

Luxury: Fur patterns with various motifs and designs that are unnatural.

w3lUys1.png

7IvD1WQ.pngNote: More to come

Body Types are aesthetic body uniqueness your Kubrow can have, but does not influence size.

SDvEdRV.png

-

wI7slL1.pngNote:More to come

Unique Kubrow armors, design only. No statistics or acquisition information will be included with these designs.

GE0BCSR.png

New Armor!

y8grooU.png

8lslhLZ.png

Scars: The perfect aesthetic addition to make your Kubrow the battle-hardened Tenno partner fighting at your side.

Suggested manner of acquisition: The more you use your Kubrow at your side there are various scars able to acquired in battle by taking damage from specific Mob units. The scar would give a small buff or perk in resistence to that type of enemy from then on. Scars are possible to be healed and removed with no negative side effects, or may be kept also with no negative side effects.

ya9WMda.png

Edited by Volkovyi
  • Like 1

As totally awesome as these are, sadly such a cool looking design would be purely in Stasis for me. Till they make a Kubrow that can fetch items. I'll never use one, Carrier is just so darn good.

Aside from that, I'd still love to see these make it in-game in some way.

Kubrows really dont have enough patterns!

As totally awesome as these are, sadly such a cool looking design would be purely in Stasis for me. Till they make a Kubrow that can fetch items. I'll never use one, Carrier is just so darn good.

Aside from that, I'd still love to see these make it in-game in some way.

Kubrows really dont have enough patterns!

It is true Kubrows do not bring us items like Carrier, and they are cumbersome because of the long wait times to do any sort of action, but that does not mean that these designs can not be applied to a new breed of Kubrow that DOES bring us items in the future. Sort of sucks to have all these designs, and then tell me they'll be in stasis.

Love the Luxury designs, especially the Akatsuki one :>

I wonder what "Body types" will you illustrate? For now we only have Thin, Average, and Bulky, not sure what other "Bodies" you can create, unless i'm misinterpreting your concept ideas.

Well there are some right now in the works inspired by dog breeds of real life. Soon to come ;Dc

• 4 weeks later...

Beautiful artwork, I like the division between natural/luxury. Maybe they could add different types of eggs, with luxury eggs as a rare drop?

I want a kubrow that's more than generic "bulky lotus huras with 1 of 20 possible color schemes and pattern and colors can be changed with purchasable things". This  would give me something truly unique, so I could say my Kubrow is truly MINE and there are very few if any others in the game that are similar to it.

+1, gonna check back here to see more good work, so keep it up! :]

Armor Sets - Note:More to come

Unique Kubrow armors, design only. No statistics or aquisition information will be included with these designs.

GE0BCSR.png

But won't his rump get wounded? T_T

Even if they're aggressive, they may be attacked from above if not behind.