Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Customization Concepts [Artwork Included] - Update Febuary.8.2015

Volkovyi

I really like most of these, helps that you're one of my favorite artists in the community.

Why thank you for saying so!

Love the scar acquisition method.

It could even be a "gradual" form of acquisition, building up overtime as a Kubrow engages/takes damage from that certain enemy more.

Perhaps! That would be quite interesting, from perhaps one or two bullet wounds to a Kubrow riddled with them?

My pleasure.

I'm a fan of how your Artwork always manages the be both very nice looking and also very detailed as to make sure the idea gets across juuust right. I definitely feel like you're quite good at putting this kind of thing together.

Thank you for saying so. I do work quite hard to make my artwork presentable, and while the finished products are of top quality for their function, the side effect is I always take far too long to make it! The irony is I am more of a traditional artist than a concept artist, unless the studio I am working for doesn't mind waiting days, weeks, even months for a perfectly polished piece of concept art! Ha ha.

Thank you for saying so. I do work quite hard to make my artwork presentable.

And It really shows. I swear to god, when I see your work, I feel like I'm looking at someone who's gonna get hired one day and make some bad-&#! artwork.

My only gripe is that the second body design for the Kubrow seems out of place...I think it's the snout that seems odd.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd buy the edo set straight away.

Same for me, although the Impaler armor looks great, Pride of Edo just looks awesome and doesn´t hide the entire head.

To bad there is only 1 scar concept that would work with this armor.

Edited by Kuestenjung