Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

15.5.7 - Fullscreen Not Working

Siekier

Just as the title suggest.

Warframe has updated to 15.5.7, and I can't get it to work in fullscreen mode.

It minimizes when I try to launch it in fullscreen.

I tried launching it in windowed mode. It works, but as soon as I switched to fullscreen it stopped working again.

I don't know what's the cause of this. 

I am experiencing a very similar problem.

The game start minimized and when I click on the window icon, the game starts in 'fullscreen' mode using my desktop video (1920x1080) resolution, instead the one I configured (1366x720).

The weird thing is that it seems to be unable to use any different screen resolution.

my system cfg: win7 64bits + geforce 560m + latest drivers

Edited by Knife70

Have you enabled 'Full-screen' in your launcher settings?

EDIT: I'm also experiencing the minimizing effect after launching Full-screen. Relayed to Dev.

Some people also have some stuttering issues since the latest update. Btw. thanks for relaying it to devs.

the game starts in 'fullscreen' mode using my desktop video (1920x1080) resolution, instead the one I configured (1366x720).

The weird thing is that it seems to be unable to use any different screen resolution.

had the same thing, could finally change it back to the lower resolution after switching to a different aspect ratio resolution.

I launch the game, it opens a window which drops to the task-bar soon after. I have to maximize that window again before it will finish loading, after which point it seems to run normally in full-screen mode, except for the HUD and chat windows which seem to be stretched like they're in some other resolution.

This started happening today.

I launch the game, it opens a window which drops to the task-bar soon after. I have to maximize that window again before it will finish loading, after which point it seems to run normally in full-screen mode, except for the HUD and chat windows which seem to be stretched like they're in some other resolution.

Mine does this, but then crashes every time I try to go to the navigation panel. Yay bugs :D 

At least I can enjoy my festive Christmas decorations.

Edited by CJx101

my screen wont even appear.  i just get a black screen. this is as bad as the blue screen from old gateways

15.5.7.1, it's still happening.

Can't run game on fullscreen mode, just as I descripted in opening post.

More clarification

- launching game with "fullscreen" enabled in launcher setting causes Warframe to minimize

- tried launching in fullscreen on DX11 and DX10, both resulted in failure

- tried launching the game in windowed mode and switching to fullscreen via display options in game. Not working, game minimizes, can't Alt+Tab back to it.

In windowed mode resolution is locked on 960x540. Trying out different aspect ratios did not help.

Little bit more of info

I tried running the game with DX10 and DX11 both disabled.

It worked on fullscreen, started in 800x600 resolution, so this is kind of a band-aid way of playing in fullscreen.

Still hoping for a quick fix allowing to use DX11

Edited by Siekier