The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate Weapons Should Be Powerful Considering How Much Time/recourses It Takes To Get To Rank 5, However Here's A Slight Problem

UndeadGhostWarrior

What is the point of syndicates if someone can just buy all the stuff without having to ever do anything? It completely defeats the purpose of playing it , The second someone reaches rank 2 they can just buy all the weapons and mods.

I think that syndicate weapons should only be allowed in a trade if both parties are at max rank in at least 1 syndicate ( rank 5 ) . This would at least encourage players to at least finish 1 syndicate .

i would have thought that syndicate weapons were something to be proud of using it in a mission , in about 2 weeks itl be as common as getting an ammo drum and probably worth the same .

Just a thought DE , Listen , don't listen , i'm still making my plat :3

Syndicate weapons give me second wind, chance to get myself up instead of waiting for teammates.

Good enough for me.

I don't really see the issue with rank difference though, his/her plat to decide.

Edited by Morgax

Nah it's fine as it is, players that can't grind or just don't have the time but do have the money can buy it. In the other hand players that can't spend real money but can grind syndicate can sell it to them. It keeps Warframe economy going.

it defeats the purpose of a syndicate , why grind when u can buy? DE made the system so people will play it

Because pay 4 convenience (of not having to grind syndicates) is one of the premises of the economy of F2P games.

Then lets make

Hate

Brakk

Detron

and other related weapons tradable. I wonder why we have a mastery rank when we will barely use it.  I don't see any reason that the weapons can't only be tradable to someone whom has atleast 1 faction at max rank at the time.