Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infestion Defense Are Completely Different Now.

victor_victory

This is what I'm thinking as well. I feel people will start asking/looking for Frost or Loki with Vuaban/Nova/Trinity now on Infested defense maps. Again it doesn't really cripple or change a lot from "floor is lava" groups.

BTW if you Rad proc careful not to shoot the pod, Okay...

Floor is lava lol.

Defense Derelict is a nigthmare after wave 15+

I never understand topics like this.  I mean, I recently returned to the game, had not the faintest clue what was going on with the new Infested thingies, got one-shotted several times, eventually started to understand what was going on, and now I can cope.

What the hell is the problem with having a few tricksy things introduced now and then to keep things fresh?  So you have to use a revive or two while you learn what's happening.  So what?

I love that Warframe is a game that isn't afraid to make the player feel godly most of the time, but to balance that there have to be a few difficult things here and there, otherwise there's no rhythm, no ebb and flow, no peaks and troughs, and that (rather than "all challenge" or "all faceroll") is what makes a game great, that kind of pacing.

I went to sechura last night to get a few levels on something real quick. I think I spent more time reviving people who were too stupid to move out of the tar. I mean like, level 30 frames that were clearly running vitality. I can only imagina how bad ODD would be with pugs because of its "stand on the corner and shoot" mentality.

Why DE introduce new frames? if ppl will start to look only for certain frames?

Either balance the Enemy or balance frames? what would be easier?

My point is I want to be able to do 20 waves with any frames not a few selected that only will work and we all know how pugs are..

Edited by TaqeGrey

I went to sechura last night to get a few levels on something real quick. I think I spent more time reviving people who were too stupid to move out of the tar. I mean like, level 30 frames that were clearly running vitality. I can only imagina how bad ODD would be with pugs because of its "stand on the corner and shoot" mentality.

People most likely did not die because they did not move out of the tar, they were more likely directly hit by the dispenser projectile for WTF damage in case you had not noticed. The people I have seen who died because of standing in the puddle I can count on one hand, for the people who got 1 shot a football team has not enough hands and feet to count.

Edited by Haldos
Cleaning.