Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Black Energy In General Needs To Be Removed From Pvp

Renegade343

It's true that the opticor needs to be revised, it grealty increases the chances of victory, but not this way, not by removing the energy. The same goes for invisibility. but do remember, if not modded correctly and in order, you cannot achieve full potential, combined with player's skills to use them.

Read the last sentence of the first post: 

If it cannot be removed, then could there be a white bloom edge to the black energy colour, so that opposing players could see it?

I do not mind letting players use black energy, but in its current state, it is very unbalanced. 

giving a chance to fight against yes, i'm in, it's fair. but what you want to do will make the weapon and powers obsolete, narrowing gameplay and possibilities, and in my opinion i will continue to believe it's not fair.

That is the whole point of this thread: To give other players a fair chance against powers. If they could skilfully avoid or deal with it, then they deserve it. However, with black energy now, that chance is gone. 

Even Halo, with its complete invisibility, makes you more visible the more you shoot, take damage or move a small bit (in Halo: CE, it is just shooting or taking damage). That means opposing players can have a chance to deal with an invisible player. 

You see this is a rather much better idea to deal with invisibility, being able to see the fire muzzle when shooting.

I will agree to this, and even in halo or destiny if immobile, you are near invisble, but when shooting, the muzzle will give away your position. now that i think about it, it was the same for the spartan laser.so maybe we can deal with it too. i'm not completely sure it will be a good idea, given the mobility mechanics for warframes.

But i do not reject the idea of testing, we are open beta players, we either find the good solution, or try to find another one.

Even Halo, with its complete invisibility, makes you more visible the more you shoot, take damage or move a small bit (in Halo: CE, it is just shooting or taking damage). That means opposing players can have a chance to deal with an invisible player. 

You see this is a rather much better idea to deal with invisibility, being able to see the fire muzzle when shooting.

I will agree to this, enven in halo, or destiny, when immobile, you are almost near invisible. shooting will give away your position with the fire muzzle.

Now that i think about it the spartan laser was the same, we may be able to deal with it. But given the mobility from warframe, i still think it may be a bad idea.

I do not reject testing, we are open beta players, we either find the good solution, or try to find another one.

I will agree to this, enven in halo, or destiny, when immobile, you are almost near invisible. shooting will give away your position with the fire muzzle.

Now that i think about it the spartan laser was the same, we may be able to deal with it. But given the mobility from warframe, i still think it may be a bad idea.

I do not reject testing, we are open beta players, we either find the good solution, or try to find another one.

However, there are other abilities that would turn invisible under black energy, as well as some energy bolt weapons (which are supposed to be visible). 

So, even if Invisibility/Smoke Screen is tweaked, black energy in general still needs to be tweaked (or removed, if tweaking is too much work for little reward) for PVP to make it fair for players. 

I suggest we get rid of color customization in PVP altogether. 

Your enemies can only see you as red anyway. Your teammates won't even have time to admire your color. Color customization in PVP serves no purpose. 

Want to swag with your color pack bling bling? Go to Vesper Relay.