Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Do Not Make More Syndicate Weapons

Kuboy

These weapons are just downright, bananas and amazing. They really brought sidearms up to par with the rest of the game, providing utility as well as power. However, I fear if they start making more syndicate weapons that are primary weapons, then the entire game will just be frames running around with mini nukes on, and every other weapon released will just be for mastery. Same with melee. There are plenty of amazing and unique primaries and melee weapons. It's why I play this game.

P.S. please buff Rakta Ballistica. I have all the syndicate weapons, and this one is very disappointing. 

No, they definitely HAVE to make more. It's what motivates people to level up Syndicates, and releasing more weapons would only do that more-so. 

why would having  2 make a difference if you need top rank for one anyway?

I actually think all "Syndicate Weapons" should be removed and replaced by stat-changing non trade able Skins, that way people would actually carry them as badges of honor or signs of allegiance, right now hey are a farce, which everyone gets only to sell at 300+ platinums, DE should post them all on market to topple the speculative wave they lead and make some side profit.

I personally love syndicate weapons, they are over the top, but they're the first weapon group that feel right fully over the top. They have character in the skin and codex entry and they have the numbers to boot(save the ballistica), I absolutely want to see more, along with the void trader, it's the thing I"m most looking forward to.

Also, sorry, but until I'm rocking a vaykor grakata, vaykor marlok and a vaykor jat kittag, I can not, will not give up. Com'on Steel Meridian, hook me up!

That's why I suggested unique low tier syndicate weapons (low tier meaning first few ranks of the syndicate). That way they can introduce new designs that players can access in the early game and no power creep of top tier weapons.

agreed but i think they are still fleshing out the system, also i think they added relatively high tier weapons as alot of times there was the complaint that most new content etc are centered around relatively new or just new players. for now ht pool is too thin ot outright condemn it or to shoot it down.

Syndicate weapons are fine. Radial explosions are bad, but mostly because they occur too frequently.

That's why I suggested unique low tier syndicate weapons (low tier meaning first few ranks of the syndicate). That way they can introduce new designs that players can access in the early game and no power creep of top tier weapons.

This is nice.

You all have my upvotes.

I think more Syndicate weapons is a good thing.  I would like to see syndicate melee weapons before primary since they are the most underused weapon type.  

Syndicate weapons are fine. Radial explosions are bad, but mostly because they occur too frequently.

Booooooo.  I like the radial explosions as they are.  They already have a proper CD, imo.

I want Grakata Vaykor for 2 reasons

1 It is grineer

2 It is an awesome crit weapon and with its fire rate /damage/ Aura it would be amazing .

However i dont think Syndicate weapons will get an Event Version or a Prime Version so dont expect a prime balsita / prime akbolto etc or any other syndicate mod for syndicate weapons.Thus no Telos Soma / Boltor etc but we may get a telos Attica / Cernos / Sybaris / Tigris / Tiberon it will be interesting how they will be balanced

Booooooo.  I like the radial explosions as they are.  They already have a proper CD, imo.

I think they happen too often. 2000 affinity is nothing, and as far as I can tell it is even affected by boosters.

Increase the affinity requirement and don't trigger them immediately. Allow us to use them when we need them.