Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Synoid Gammacor Needs A Nerf..

Jahakarr

Yeeah you know it's stupid when a PISTOL outdamages EVERY SINGLE weapon in the (a) game. 

Yes, this would be the Synoid Gammacor. How you guys over at DE got to the conclusion that giving this weapon 5x the base damage of the normal gammacor beats me, it's a horrible idea. So, what about your other beam weapons, you know.. The primaries? Why even use them? Flux, phage, glax, whatever, none of these can beat this secondary gun, and it's stupid, i'm sorry but it's just plain stupid. It even outdamages Boltor P, and don't try to justify this by brining up range, 25m is more than enough. Oh and just to top it off, it gives you energy when it procs, just brilliant.

And now i suppose we should also talk about the other syndicate weapons. Why didn't they get 5x the damage of their normal versions? Because they're not new and shiny? 

So my conclusion in all of this is that i won't even have to wear a primary any more, why? It's now useless. 

And yes, i do know that a bunch of Cephalon kiddies are going to come here and tell me off, because they love their little baby beam of death and stupidity.

This again ? Can't people realise that it's quite grindy to get syndicate weps ? Of course it has to be strong otherwise you waste time and prime parts + a potato or 2, the grind and prime + potato cost more than gives the Synoid the right to be OP besides it doesn't do more dmg than the Quanta which has similar stats but 220 base dmg.

we should nerf brakk, boltor p, dragon nikana, dual ichor, rhino p iron skin while we are at it..they r OP too in their categories

EDIT: THAT WAS SARCASM!

also, SG doesn't out beat brakk, boltor p and many other weapons..it comes close..

Edited by democrator

ITT OP is in Red Veil.

Why don't you want them to nerf the brakk or the Vaylor?

Vaylor and Telos can revive you.

Because why would i? Reviving isn't a big deal, 99.9% of the time my teammates will revive me anyways. What my teammates DOESN'T do is refill my energy every minute.

And honestly the brakk is a shotgun with pretty massive spread, it deserves the damage it has, it is also a pain in the behind to get.

This again ? Can't people realise that it's quite grindy to get syndicate weps ? Of course it has to be strong otherwise you waste time and prime parts + a potato or 2, the grind and prime + potato cost more than gives the Synoid the right to be OP besides it doesn't do more dmg than the Quanta which has similar stats but 220 base dmg.

Ohh but trust me, it outdamages quanta, by a lot. 

Gives it the right to be OP? Really? It gives it the right to be better than every single primary in the game? Brilliant. 

Because why would i? Reviving isn't a big deal, 99.9% of the time my teammates will revive me anyways. What my teammates DOESN'T do is refill my energy every minute.

And honestly the brakk is a shotgun with pretty massive spread, it deserves the damage it has, it is also a pain in the behind to get.

The synoid gammacor is a pain the behind to get too

How about we try to think of ways to nerf it without actually nerfing it?

Personally I think it's fine where it is considering how strong the rest of the syndicate weapons are, but I can see how people might think it's a bit too strong. Why not give it crazy ammo consumption or a super-small range or something like that, a more indirect sort of penalty that can be overcome through gameplay and doesn't stop the weapon from being powerful.

You really shouldn't write your posts in a format that makes you sound like a complete jerk (there's really not a nicer way of putting it sorry).. It diminishing you points, and people who would otherwise agree with you might just leave from the over all ragey vibe you're givin' off. And that last line? you're basically asking for arguments by provoking what's likely more then 1/3rd of the community.

Edited by KittyDarkling

Really self revive isn't OP? ok cool

And you think the brakk is hard? At Mastery Rank 17 it would take 10 days of getting the max rep you can every day to get its.

I've gotten the Brakk on accident 2 times when I've already had it since the beginning. Its actually possible to get 2 full brakks from 1 encounter with the grustrag. I've gotten 3 receivers and 1 barrel from 1 grustrag attack (nekros)

we should nerf brakk, boltor p, dragon nikana, dual ichor, rhino p iron skin while we are at it..they r OP too in their categories

also, SG doesn't out beat brakk, boltor p and many other weapons..it comes close..

Possibly dumbest post i've seen today. 

Dragon Nikana isn't remotely OP, ichors are fine.. Rhino p Iron skin is balanced or slightly underpowered, see how much it helps after wave 30. 

Brakk is a pain in the behind to acquire and it's short range with bad accuracy.

SG DOES outdamage Boltor P, it also had PINPOINT Accuracy, oh and all of this while giving you energy every time it procs, which it does all day by the way. 

the gammacor its a close range weapon and a pain to get too so it deserves the damage it has you're probably from red veil thats why you want it nerfed 

Wow brakk has already been nerfed + It's been a grind for me to obtain this beast of a weapon (I didn't participate in the Gradivus Dilemna). This was really hard to get so it makes sense for it to be strong. Just as CTanGod stated, its been a grind obtaining these weapons so they should be powerful or you just wasted time retrieving the weapon

Ok. First, Trinity does do that. Second, Revive is far greater than any energy you're essentially given immortality if you monitor the exp gain on your gun.

As for Brakk, the small clip and fall off damage gimp this gun pretty hard. I want fall off damage to not be a thing probably one of the biggest reason shotguns suck.

Synoid Gammcor however I don't feel is terribly OP as it demands the mod slot be taken to increase fire rate. If I did want them nerfed it would simply be because Brakk is no longer then pinnacle of sidearms while still being harder to obtain. Marelok didn't need a buff in any way.

I better get a Syndicate G3 for a Syndicate Brakk :|

The synoid gammacor is a pain the behind to get too

Not really, no. 100k points? Thats 3 days. So higher levels can get one every 2-3 days simply by playing the game, or A game. You can play 20 min every day for 2-4 days and buy it. Is this your definition of hard to get?

the gammacor its a close range weapon and a pain to get too so it deserves the damage it has you're probably from red veil thats why you want it nerfed 

No i'm actually with Cephalon, arbiters and steel meridian. And that's not even a good argument, you just confirm that the syndicate weapons are unbalanced AND unfair. It's JUST as hard to get the other weapons, so why are they so weak in comparison? Hell, why is my 6 formad Boltor P Weak in comparison?

How long does it take to reach mastery rank 16?

Oh don't pretend to not know that a majority of the players are mastery 14+.