The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

600K Kills One Week, Draco-Ceres The End Game Xp/loot Dream

(PSN)torvahn

It's only natural that they find a new lootcave considering the old Viver wasnt there when DE shipped the 15.0 update to XB1 and PS4.

viver was the tip of a very huge iceberg, im sure there was probably a few pc players who would of done something similar to this.

I believe you may have shown this to my clan's warlords or maybe he already knew it in some way. In any case, I haven't been doing this as much as some. I see the advantage of it and its fun to snag all that loot. I hate being the Trinity of the group for those because I have to do the most work :P

I'm sure this won't last though, but even if the daily rep caps come and the no longer neutral towers, I'm sure there will be a workaround that players can think of for this, especially given the experience, and the loot. It may not be efficient as before when 15.5 comes for us, but there will always be a viver.

I've been testing other maps with some squads and some non interception nodes to see if we can replicate similar results in the event that 15.5 kills Draco, Ceres potential.

Great find torvahn, and I was happy to learn this through my clanmates and spread the knowledge too. Its a great start to evening out the monopoly a certain clan is trying to impose. Not to mention the loot,exp,rep gain are nice too

in order to fix this method they will need to completely change how spawns work and what not, as long as you leave b and a to the enemy and cap c and d, this method will most likely still work extremely effectively in 15.5 people on pc just kinda hive mind from what ive seen, i mean mirages on cerberus lol, really.

From what i have seen from the forums, if these entitled pc players spent more time in the game than complaining about things that might actually progress to a point where they dont need to complain, grinding? whats that lol if you do this you could reach the mastery needed for 17-18 in a couple days and spend more time actually doing things you enjoy.

I dont complain, i just dont enjoy spamming the ult or ev. Of course i can level my equipent very fast but in my opinion it steals the fun over time

Is it just my imagination or OP being PROUD of doing a bot-job while other people are really PLAYING the game and have fun?

Current PC-meta made viveresque farming pointless. And it is a good thing.

Well that his way to play the game. Nothing wrong with it.

Seriously Draco is far from a new ''farming spot''.

ehh...the collective hivemind and calypso/mogamu armies seem to think cerberus with mirages is the place to be, not only that i looked through the resources available to me and nothing of this nature has been posted anywhere that comes close to the efficacy of this method on any map.

Is it just my imagination or OP being PROUD of doing a bot-job while other people are really PLAYING the game and have fun?

Current PC-meta made viveresque farming pointless. And it is a good thing.

60m credits, 600k kills, 30k+ mods, 5k plat

more than enough fun for me in one week, but hey if you enjoy incessantly whinging about grindframe and having fun REALLY playing doing your sechura runs for credits then good on you pal