Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Hub] So Uh, Those Are Placeholders, Right?

Shifted

No, the Hubs are TENNO hubs, and the Syndicates are 'Borrowing/renting' the Rooms from the Tenno, to help them. It's perfectly fine to have a tenno banner with the syndicates logo on there.

Considering Red Veil and Arbiters have their own banner thingies, I'd say it's just laziness from DE.

No, the Hubs are TENNO hubs, and the Syndicates are 'Borrowing/renting' the Rooms from the Tenno, to help them. It's perfectly fine to have a tenno banner with the syndicates logo on there.

im pretty sure he means what the banners read. tennoesse it should say their faction at the very least.

Considering Red Veil and Arbiters have their own banner thingies, I'd say it's just laziness from DE.

You know that the Hubs are in Alpha right? The aim of the Hubs right now is to test and improve the foundation so that more and more content and quality can be added at a later date. It's not the devs laziness playing a role here, but rather their desire to make a damn good system. 

You know that the Hubs are in Alpha right? The aim of the Hubs right now is to test and improve the foundation so that more and more content and quality can be added at a later date. It's not the devs laziness playing a role here, but rather their desire to make a damn good system. 

And that makes my feedback incorrect how exactly?

We all know DE doesn't finish things, they leave stuff half done all the time. Better poke them now than later.

And that makes my feedback incorrect how exactly?

We all know DE doesn't finish things, they leave stuff half done all the time. Better poke them now than later.

yeah I think you're wrong with that one they r trying to improve corpus ice planet missions. Improved salad V, into mutalist version.