Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Working On A Saryn Cosplay! (Haitus)

Dagnie

Sorry, took a huge digital break to work on real life.

FINALLY found myself an amazing job doing exactly what I've always dreamed of doing.

So in a few weeks, this should be started back up again. I just need to find all the bits and pieces if i dont decide to just remake the suit.

YAY!!!!!! Welcome back to the world of the living!!!!!

FINALLY found myself an amazing job doing exactly what I've always dreamed of doing.

Consider that job is a thing stealing more than half of your life - it's hard to underestimate how important it is to find a place where you can feel happy, not a sort of a slave. Congrats!

Waiting for your costume.

Sorry, took a huge digital break to work on real life.

Great new :D !!! I'm happy for you ! Good luck with your new job ;)

And welcome back of course ^^

• 3 weeks later...

Alright, so I have created a completely new and completely different sewing pattern. Which means I'm going to just reprint and remake the suit.

The new pattern lays way better on the body and is easier to sew together. So I'm pretty excited, since it should hopefully look better.

Takes up less yardage, too!

Alright, so I have created a completely new and completely different sewing pattern. Which means I'm going to just reprint and remake the suit.

The new pattern lays way better on the body and is easier to sew together. So I'm pretty excited, since it should hopefully look better.

Woo!

Yippee!!

Best of luck!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 1/18/2016 at 6:54 PM, Dagnie said:

*gets here a few years late*

So amazing. Hope everything is going well for you! These all look so complicated. Just wondering if you ever did Zephyr or Banshee? On is so chunky and the other is lots of small bumps depending on which skin you use. Anyway hope it's all going well for you!