Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trade Channel - Loki Prime Set For 20 Platinum? Seriously?

Katze127

Hello!

Well, i dont know where i write that, but i really dont understand the people.

I have 10/10 maxed mods, and EVERYBODY wants buy it under 100 plat.

I have prime warframe, and weapon sets, and people want to buy under 20-10 plat.

Just one question: WHY? Why everybody wants my Loki prime pieces, that pieces that i work for +5 hour just for 15 plat?

Why not farming? You dont wanna pay for it? Then farm!!!!!!! Dont be lazy!!!

And, just WTF this page?

http://wftrading.net/

Seriously?

Okay, i understand, if i need platinum why dont purchase? Because i dont have money for it. But if i farm, i dont want do it for nothing!

Thanks for watching.

Edited by Katze127

Since there arn't really set prices for anything its up to the buyer really.

If its any consolation I've been accused of ripping someone off for selling a frost P set for 15p.

Point being is people frequently overcharge IMO as well (100P for lotus imprint? lol).

The price is up to the buyer and if you are sleeing it too high for them then just find another willing buyer.

prices randomly go up and down because the people selling and buying(or lack of) things changes every second.

also, ignore any websites that are 'setting trading prices' they're all wrong and they're setup specifically for monopolization of Video Game trading.

but mostly it's just wrong because it's the opinion of a small number of people, which cannot be correct because it's a player trading system, which means prices range from ridiculously high to ridiculously low for everything.

so those websites just make me laugh. whoever pays the bills for them must be bored. or making a profit off of the 'information'.

Edited by taiiat

It's a free market. People are free to try to buy and sell stuff for the prices they want. Try being the important word. If you manage to find someone who agrees with your price, then that's great. If not, then you'll find out soon enough that your price is wrong. But there's nothing preventing anyone from trying.

Wftrading hasn't been update in months so... No real use for it I guess.

Anyway, be it on trading or anything else, everything is always up to buisness, average price for a Loki Helmet in my experience is 40 pl (And I do look at the English/Russian/Spanish chans), with 30 being a minimum, and anything below it being a rip-off for the seller.

Chassis, and systems are basically arround 25 on average with the BP being 5. Truly without reference prices, it is hard at the beginning not to be ripped off, the best solution in that case being relying on someone with experience in your clan.

That would make at set at best at 85, on average at 100. Very far from 20... (Who would even sell at this price while knowing how much it is worth ? If you know someone who do, I would be VERY interested obviously.)

(All clans have that one guy who spend his life on the trading chan, time to make him feel even more useful :D).

Also, feel free to PM me in game if you have questions, if I'm available, I will do my best to answer ^.^

Edited by ZaneCyber

Items are only worth what the buyer is willing to pay, sorry. You can still get a high price for certain things, but the further away you get from release date, the less it's worth. So if you want a higher price, you need to wait for someone willing to throw some platinum around. Loki Prime prices have taken a dive lately.

Remember, platinum has a real monetary value to other players. Your time does not. Sure, the part you are selling may have taken hours and hours of gameplay to get. Buy that doesn't make your piece more appealing to a buyer. They may as well buy it from one of the other few thousand players selling the exact same thing.

Not trying to be harsh, but that's just the way it works. The player with the Platinum has the valuable commodity YOU are trying to get, not the other way around.

Edited by MisterUltimate

Items are only wkrth what the buyer is willing to pay, sorry. You can still get a high price for certain things, but the further away you get from release date, the less it's worth. So if you want a higher price, you need to wait for someone willing to throw some platinum around.

Remember, platinum has a real monetary value to other players. Your time does not. Sure, the part you are selling may have taken hours and hours of gameplay to get. Buy that doesn't make your piece more appealing to a buyer. They may as well buy it from one of the other few thousand players selling the exact same thing.

Not trying to be harsh, but that's just the way it works. The player with the Platinum has the valuable commodity YOU are trying to get, not the other way around.

It's buisness, in buisness it works in the other way.

You have what the buyer is trying obviously to buy, a commodity valuable to him.

Negociations comes down on what is more valuable to the buyer, what you are selling, or the platinum he has, and if there is someone else willing to sell cheaper than you.

Also in Loki Prime's case, there are less people having a set they are willing to sell than people wanting to buy it with the means to buy platinum.

Demand is effectively superior to offer, the seller has an edge then.

Edited by ZaneCyber

Hah! Tried to sell a maxed narrow minded, dude offered me 30p for it...Really? 30? really? like Seriously???? When I asked him where he did his price check he told of mighty wftrading.com ............. -____________- .... really? that site is outdated so long ago. Then I asked him to do a price check in trading, he said everyone is telling him it's 30p for maxed narrow minded -.-' .......... then I logged out and took the day off

Hah! Tried to sell a maxed narrow minded, dude offered me 30p for it...Really? 30? really? like Seriously???? When I asked him where he did his price check he told of mighty wftrading.com ............. -____________- .... really? that site is outdated so long ago. Then I asked him to do a price check in trading, he said everyone is telling him it's 30p for maxed narrow minded -.-' .......... then I logged out and took the day off

People trying to buy for cheaper than it is, and pulling fast ones on you are commonplace in any kind of buisness :/ But thankfully you have an ignore button !

Also, do you still have the narrow minded ? I would trade it for my Intruder mod so OP.... *Sbaaf* XD

No seriously, maxxed narrow is worth arround 350 pl, you will sell it eventually.

People trying to buy for cheaper than it is, and pulling fast ones on you are commonplace in any kind of buisness :/ But thankfully you have an ignore button !

Also, do you still have the narrow minded ? I would trade it for my Intruder mod so OP.... *Sbaaf* XD

No seriously, maxxed narrow is worth arround 350 pl, you will sell it eventually.

sure I will trade for an intruder mod xD *just let me kill myself 1st* xD ....anyway 350p is lowest possible price, 450 is mid possible price, 550 is highest possible price, 800p is Asian region's spender's price ;_; ........ Mine went for 550p ..........and for 800p, don't ask! Just keep your eyes on Asian trading channel.

WFTrading is a complete joke. An utter and complete joke. It's a failed attempt to create a stable economy within the Warframe world and community. However, I've seen business been done smoother and better when parties don't know a thing about it. 

Well, i happy cuz you guys understand what i feel.

I admit, i never sell nothing upper 200 plat, yesterday i sell Ember p bp for fusion core. I think, i am not too greedy milk but when somebody want buy a maxed vitality for 70 plat, or make a hysterical scene, because i want to sell a complete prime set higher than 20 plat i get a little nervous.