The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Units Need Some Kind Of Aestethic Rework

Deidaku

personally I still find super weird thatr grineer butchers and crewmen prime are attacking us , as well  as corpus ospreys and infested ancients.

they should look way different that the regular  units , well at least for the lancers and crewmen.

I mean the shield ospreys look really different , so why not d the same for the other units?

personally I still find super weird thatr grineer butchers and crewmen prime are attacking us , as well  as corpus ospreys and infested ancients.

they should look way different that the regular  units , well at least for the lancers and crewmen.

I mean the shield ospreys look really different , so why not d the same for the other units?

Shield ospreys look different, because they are orokin drone remnants inside the tower. The corrupted are what they are. Corrupted. The neural sentry controls them with those little face attachments. The golden hue can be best described as a part of the control mechanism.

However, some redesign would be cool indeed. Have them use original grineer and corpus weaponry, or maybe the older Orokin models. Like the standard braton, burston rifles.

Hmmm, I kind of like the modge-podge thing they have going. But... the corrupted should be the best of each faction, so lets throw in some Bombards, Corpus Techs, Tar MOAs, Grineer Shield guys, Helions, ROLLERS, and Oxium Osprey (if you want to be controversial, maybe some nullifiers). Just give them a gold paintjob and throw a key on their face.

But that's not all! There should be more special Orokin high level units. Maybe specter-like enemies (with a low spawn rate), some Orokin Kubrows, and make the turrets more threatening.

It is my opinion that the Infested, Grineer, and Corpus should be equally difficult, but the Corrupted should be a step above them. These are the creations of some genius Orokin AI, I would think it could do better than some genetic clone freaks and zombies.

Hmmm, I kind of like the modge-podge thing they have going. But... the corrupted should be the best of each faction, so lets throw in some Bombards, Corpus Techs, Tar MOAs, Grineer Shield guys, Helions, ROLLERS, and Oxium Osprey (if you want to be controversial, maybe some nullifiers). Just give them a gold paintjob and throw a key on their face.

But that's not all! There should be more special Orokin high level units. Maybe specter-like enemies (with a low spawn rate), some Orokin Kubrows, and make the turrets more threatening.

It is my opinion that the Infested, Grineer, and Corpus should be equally difficult, but the Corrupted should be a step above them. These are the creations of some genius Orokin AI, I would think it could do better than some genetic clone freaks and zombies.

i totally concur, corrupted should be the elite with empowered gear. TBH void is just another place to play, but i think it should become more respected and more of a threat. Keep t1 where its at, but make the rest more threatening.