The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Viver And Ice Alliance

Imaru

Could you please stop the naming and shaming? It s a general bug and not an alliance's/clan's "hack/cheat/exploit/whatever". We are not DE and we cant fix it.

btw. Invictus holds the rail for a very long time(before U15) now, even before this bug occured the first time(after U15)

And if you think we "cheat" write a support ticket.

I'm sure its a general bug when it happens mere seconds after somebody joins defense SIX TIMES IN A ROW.

Its not a one every once in a while thing. As soon as they notice squads fighting against their rails, somebody goes on defense and crashes the game with that bug. It IS being abused.

I'm sure its a general bug when it happens mere seconds after somebody joins defense SIX TIMES IN A ROW.

Its not a one every once in a while thing. As soon as they notice squads fighting against their rails, somebody goes on defense and crashes the game with that bug. It IS being abused.

Do you think you are the only one who has this bug because you are not in ICE? And have you every thought about that we might have the same issues/bugs like every other warframe player around the world.?

As i said before, it s not our (or Invictus') fault. You can point with the finger as long as you want in any direction. It is still a bug and players try to defend their rails. that's it. 

After review, that thread won't be unlocked.

If you don't like what ICE is doing, do something about it yourselves. That's what Dark Sectors are for. If you suspect ICE of using alternate accounts/alliances to block dark sectors, send in a support ticket so that support can investigate. Witch hunts are not condoned or allowed here. Even if Fire is an alt ICE alliance, other alliances can attack the node just as easily as Fire. It's not like Fire gets dibs or anything like that. Players can organize and have multiple alliances attempt to launch attacks to maximize the chance that the attacking alliance won't be Fire.