Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 8.0 Next Friday?

Blackchaosvortex

I just want the optional reset if anything :(

You guys have been told countless times you wont be getting it until the end of Beta - they want you to make the choice at launch so that you can get the most out of starting over when the game is out of beta.

Edited by Blatantfool

You guys have been told countless times you wont be getting it until the end of Beta - they want you to make the choice at launch so that you can get the most out of starting over when the game is out of beta.

Nope. We were told "countless times" that we will get it when server issues are solved + required time for implementing. I suggest checking DE_Steve's posts...

Nope. We were told "countless times" that we will get it when server issues are solved + required time for implementing. I suggest checking DE_Steve's posts...

Got a link? Last I saw it was 'End of beta' more then a month ago - so what you are talking about would likely be more recent.

No we haven't.

We've been told that it's coming soon.

DE_Steve said he would try to bump it up, "hopefully next week".

I'll try find the actual quote/s.

It's been said several times that it's coming pretty soon.

No we haven't.

We've been told that it's coming soon.

DE_Steve said he would try to bump it up, "hopefully next week".

I'll try find the actual quote/s.

It's been said several times that it's coming pretty soon.

If you can find that I'd be highly appreciative. Last guy corrected me apparently couldn't find the source either.

My information could easily be old. I'm willing to change my tune over correct information.

Programmer logic dictates 7.9 is followed by 7.10, 7.11, 7.12 etc :)

^^ This. Just because we are one 7.9 doesnt mean 8.0 comes next :p It will makes its debut when it is good and ready ;)

- I'd rather wait that little bit longer than it be rushed in and be full of bugs that take weeks to fix.

Edited by Gh0st_Slay3r

If you can find that I'd be highly appreciative. Last guy corrected me apparently couldn't find the source either.

My information could easily be old. I'm willing to change my tune over correct information.

We're going to get this done next week I think. Part of the problem is we have to do web site coding to even start and we outsourced the web site since the beginning. We have an internal guy starting next week.

That's one of this posts, that was posted over a week ago, so the reset shouldn't be too far off.

There are a couple more quotes floating around, I'll see if I can find them  as well.

Programmer logic dictates 7.9 is followed by 7.10, 7.11, 7.12 etc :)

as long as you don't forget the "';"  when writing your code... then you get to go back through 250 lines when you get a new "error" code... why don't the programs just autocorrect... they should know what I mean. :P