Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Theres A Tenno In Me

Phyrosite

Woah, ok, there isn't literally a tenno inside me though i can confirm i eat infested for breakfast, its a miracle im still living. I come from ME, Maine, the tippity top of the USA. Anybody else around? No? Ok... ;-; nobody lives here. save me.

I dunno, its been like, a year or so since i've been playing and I've never introduced myself. Hi there. Some of my interests include, videogames, anime, computer technology (because programming isnt as interesting to me), drawing and doodling stuff, and, uh, yknow, stuff. My favorite frame is probably Nova, yknow because I enjoy blowing up entire rooms.

So, hows the weather treatin you? Its been okay, like 7/10 here. Very windy and cold and rainy this week. Perfect weather for staying inside and playing videogames am i right? :D

Edited by Phyrosite

isnt alaska higher on the northern hemisphere?

yeah but its not connected to the USA I'm talking about the part sandwiched between Canada and Mexico.

...that title was misleading lol

but anyways welcome a Tenno-inside-Warframe-suit

That was the idea :D thanks!

I ate a Tenno

He still want's to get out.

I think, you should let him out. Maybe :S eating people is no good. Bad for your digestion.

ANIME? DID I HEAR ANIME??!?!?!?!?!?!?

Hey and welcome to the forums! Sorry if Suda and I make a lot of noise but that's just how couples roll-

Imma shut up now,

Yea anime is great :P

"There's A Tenno In Me" and my brain went straight to pregnancy.

Im sorry to inform you that would be impossible.

I honestly want to say two things, 1. That title is the reason why i looked here, and 2. I love novas form the simple fact that in anything DEF they just blow S#&$ up sky high yet I won't dare own one

I think she just blows shtuff up sky high in anything :P