Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Real Life Infested Armor?

S1L3NT_W0LF

One of the coolest/craziest concepts in clothing/art that I've seen. It's called an "Astrobiological" clothing line. I wanted to share it with you all because it makes me think of what infested armor might look like in the real world. To me it's a pretty amazing concept!

Thoughts?

http://hifructose.com/2014/12/10/wanderers-an-astrobiological-exploration-a-3d-printed-clothing-line-that-contains-living-matter/

(The second-to-last picture reminds me of Saryn.)

i can see your picture you chose due to the bulky shoulders but my darling saryn doesnt have intestines all over her ):

I believe that is actually the 'bone augmentation' one i could be wrong. The bone structure is similar to that of some sort of Coral reef. 

I said second-to-last picture because the last picture is a picture of some of the equipment used. Really it's the last picture of the ''clothing'' (if we can call it that at this stage even.)

I believe that is actually the 'bone augmentation' one i could be wrong. The bone structure is similar to that of some sort of Coral reef. 

I said second-to-last picture because the last picture is a picture of some of the equipment used. Really it's the last picture of the ''clothing'' (if we can call it that at this stage even.)

ahhh okay now it makes more sense :D

That poor girl in the green top looks absolutely disgusted, like she has dog crap on her and she's trying to be cool about it... I bet after they got the pictures she was like EW EW EW EWWW git it off. >.<

Or sea coral. 

Reminded me of some of these, from DAoC's Trials of Atlantis: http://gaheris.net/vos/img/TOA_Armor.jpg.

Edited by VKhaun

That poor girl in the green top looks absolutely disgusted, like she has dog crap on her and she's trying to be cool about it... I bet after they got the pictures she was like EW EW EW EWWW git it off. >.<

Excellent observation! I'm sure you're right! lol Also considering it's some sort of Bio/Organic material I wonder if it has an odor to it. lol

Edited by S1L3NT_W0LF