Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Date With Lotus

ROXXXY

What would you do on a date with Lotus in a fancy Corpus Restaurant. Which had all the food Tenno and Lotus-kind could dream of?

I would ask her to gift me all the Catalyst, Reators, Forma's etc that she has and eat some food with her, plus some Tenno gossip. Then stalk her to her secret hideout and steal 1 of her Kubrows as I am to lazy to raise my own. I would also take off her head gear/mask she is wearing to find out what she actaully looks like without her headgear/ mask.

What would you do on a date with Lotus in a fancy Corpus Restaurant. Which had all the food Tenno and Lotus-kind could dream of?

I would ask her to gift me all the Catalyst, Reators, Forma's etc that she has and eat some food with her, plus some Tenno gossip. Then stalk her to her secret hideout and steal 1 of her Kubrows as I am to lazy to raise my own. I would also take off her head gear/mask she is wearing to find out what she actaully looks like without her headgear/ mask.

That's not headgear. That's her head

tumblr_n5bq9bzwnY1rcefavo3_250.jpgtumblr_n5bq9bzwnY1rcefavo4_250.jpg

Edited by WEREsandrock

Miss Meridian too! 

A follower of our bodies are just shells for our souls, where the true beauty shines or the japan can make anything look sexier philosophy?

Because, yeah, dating Miss Meridian...

*Edit*

Dating the Queens would totally switch the game from a Date Simulator to a Visual Novel...

Edited by Branwyn