The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is Up With The Stealth Patchs

Drewpk

Are you people serious? How can you not be upset about the updates today? They (DE) are seriously overstepping with their changes, and I for one refuse to sit back in silence anymore. The only reason I even wanted the marelok was the revive feature on the already fun sidearm. looks like I'll just get the gammacor instead. But i'm sure that is going to get scrapped soon or it's passive removed.

It's useful while it lasts...

Please I urge you to stand up and contest the change if you dislike the result of the stealth patch. We have to be unified and show the devteam that we care about hidden changes and want to resist the marelok change! 

NO MORE STEALTH NERFS

Disappointing to hear this was removed, it really made the syndicate effect much more appealing for the weapon and the syndicate exclusive mods. 

Now it's more or less ranged lifestrike. 

I for one want this re-implemented. 

Edited by Hastur609

Please I urge you to stand up and contest the change if you dislike the result of the stealth patch. We have to be unified and show the devteam that we care about hidden changes and want to resist the marelok change! 

NO MORE STEALTH NERFS

Not a nerf, a bug fix.

Did anyone check to see if the castanas were also changed?

How was it a bug? It's a feature on both the Castana AND the marelok.

Every single syndicate weapon or augument granted that, except Perrin Sequence, it gives shield boost not health.

Didn't Oberon have something like that? If he casted renewal before getting down he would self-revive? Was that ever fixed? Because if so then this would be the same thing.

Yes, it was fixed. Used to be that Oberon could self-revive, though it was seriously buggy. You could easily get stuck in an animation loop, in which you would revive, get downed, revive, get downed, etc. etc. until the heal ran out.

Are you people serious? How can you not be upset about the updates today? They (DE) are seriously overstepping with their changes, and I for one refuse to sit back in silence anymore. The only reason I even wanted the marelok was the revive feature on the already fun sidearm. looks like I'll just get the gammacor instead. But i'm sure that is going to get scrapped soon or it's passive removed.

Please explain how the developers can overstep anything.

Edited by Vargras

Hm, i assumed wrong then.

Thank you for the information.

As far as i'm aware this happened to weapons that gave the 25% health boost upon gaining 2000 affinity.

Which was the Marelok, Castana, and the Akbolto. I believe the Akbolto should have granted shields so as to keep each bonus to two weapons.

DE please, we can work this out.

As far as i'm aware this happened to weapons that gave the 25% health boost upon gaining 2000 affinity.

Which was the Marelok, Castana, and the Akbolto. I believe the Akbolto should have granted shields so as to keep each bonus to two weapons.

DE please, we can work this out.

The secondaries simply used the same proc as their syndicate primaries, which was a health restoration for Steel Meridian, New Loka, and Arbiters of Hexis.

Changing the bonus means you would also have to change the other weapon augments. I don't see it happening.

Im gonna have to say no to this being reversed.

In all honesty 2 things would happen:

1. Trade value would skyrocket and everyone would them, thus making ALL other secondaries obsolete due to this revive fuction

2. It would kill the purpose of having limited revives and being punished for going in guns blazing against enemies that can and will tear you to pieces if you dont think tactically.

Yea im glad they fixed it

Yes, it was fixed. Used to be that Oberon could self-revive, though it was seriously buggy. You could easily get stuck in an animation loop, in which you would revive, get downed, revive, get downed, etc. etc. until the heal ran out.

Please explain how the developers can overstep anything.

Are you serious? To put it in a polite way, YOU, as a user have every right to contest a change that you feel is wrong or unwarranted, and with enough support could get it changed for the better. I believe that DE have changed things in the past on user feedback, and I also believe they will do so again. (viver,LOS changes)

The secondaries simply used the same proc as their syndicate primaries, which was a health restoration for Steel Meridian, New Loka, and Arbiters of Hexis.

Changing the bonus means you would also have to change the other weapon augments. I don't see it happening.

But I don't see the problem here? The only change I am fighting for is to bring back the self revive mechanic on the syndicate weapons. Beyond that, I believe the Akboltos should fall in line with the Perrin sequence, and provide shields instead of life, basically giving the syndicates two weapons of each type of passive. I would be fine just having the revive mechanic back.

It was both a fun and interesting game mechanic that you could be strategic with.

1. Trade value would skyrocket and everyone would them, thus making ALL other secondaries obsolete due to this revive fuction

2. It would kill the purpose of having limited revives and being punished for going in guns blazing against enemies that can and will tear you to pieces if you dont think tactically.

This was already the case before, the prices would be the same. You need to pop the the passive WHILE you are downed to be revived, cooldown withstanding. Why take away a viable game mechanic if you don't need to?

Edited by Drewpk