Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

0.01 Seconds To Complete Obstacle Course

blwf

Bug, lag or exploit.

Dojo is so buggy that you shouldn´t care about leaderboards that much until DE fixes dojo.

Seriously, when was the last time DE made fixes to dojo?

Don't know what your talking about, I have no problems in my dojo.

Looks to me that maybe you should be taking a long, hard look at the type of clan you're in, where that sort of thing goes unresponded-to by your warlord or whatever equivalent exists there.

Good luck.

That's global leader boards not clan personal. 

ya me and a clan mate where thinking if they were legit score they were done at some point when the course had so really easy short cuts to take, or it's just a bug. I couldn't see DE letting hacker scores sit like that, I would hope. 

They did have a really super short cut bug, search up Warframe Obstacle Course 4.00 i think

Edited by (PS4)kiddplay13

Does this count?

http://youtu.be/bgCurVnHpu4

Nope, he essentially skipped (I think) what seemed to be a huge portion of the obstacle course. Imagine if an Olympic athlete just took a shortcut during a sprint but they still counted it. That's how it is here.

Clever use of game mechanics?? :D

No those are called Exploits. In which they exploit the way the game is made so that they can gain an unfair advantage

No those are called Exploits. In which they exploit the way the game is made so that they can gain an unfair advantage

An unfair advantage... in a mini-game that doesn't matter xD 

Admittedly, if they're going to have a leaderboard, they need to monitor it though.

Looks to me that maybe you should be taking a long, hard look at the type of clan you're in, where that sort of thing goes unresponded-to by your warlord or whatever equivalent exists there.

Good luck.

thats the all time, NOT the clan. Meaning someone in the game NOT in their clan did it.

Do you guys not know how to get on to the course when the timer is not on? 

Will post video shortly.

I know how I have done it. If you jump toward the exit ledge and pop out an Energy Restore, you can then treat that Energy Restore Pad, if you hit it correctly it glitches and acts as a ledge that your Warframe will grab onto and then you can quickly jump again. Works best with Zephyr. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure where to put this because I'm not sure if it's a bug , hack or legitly possible thing . If it is possible , I only have 1 thing to say . How ?

Hello everyone. I happen to know how to execute this glitch, and it isn't using any type of third party software or whatever. It's pretty easy to see how it works, though executing is a bit tricky. So here is what I recommend if you want to try it.

Step 1) Setup a Loki (or Rhino Prime w/ Vanguard Arcane helm) w/ whatever you have that can affect speed. This includes primarily Rush, Maglev, and Sprint Boost.

Step 2) Hit the Start button of the obstacle course.

Step 3) Here is the tricky part. You have to run through the finish line after you hit the Start Button, but before you get teleported to the beginning of the course. It is super finicky, and isn't consistent, but is possible. I've done it multiple times, getting anywhere from 0.01 to 0.06 time scores.

If anyone wants to record this and post results go for it.

Edit: Here is a screenshot from a successful attempt.

BEcIIvA.png

Edited by Uluu

Hello everyone. I happen to know how to execute this glitch, and it isn't using any type of third party software or whatever. It's pretty easy to see how it works, though executing is a bit tricky. So here is what I recommend if you want to try it.

Step 1) Setup a Loki (or Rhino Prime w/ Vanguard Arcane helm) w/ whatever you have that can affect speed. This includes primarily Rush, Maglev, and Sprint Boost.

Step 2) Hit the Start button of the obstacle course.

Step 3) Here is the tricky part. You have to run through the finish line after you hit the Start Button, but before you get teleported to the beginning of the course. It is super finicky, and isn't consistent, but is possible. I've done it multiple times, getting anywhere from 0.01 to 0.06 time scores.

If anyone wants to record this and post results go for it.

Edit: Here is a screenshot from a successful attempt.

BEcIIvA.png

YE FREAKIN CHEATIN GRAND MASTER!!!

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...