Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No Invasion Battlepay Bonus

Psycrowpath

I tried completing the invasion in Venus this morning for Fieldron. The invasion already ended and I login to check and I didn't receive the battlepay bonus, I finish all required three runs for each map and I'm wondering why i didn't receive anything after completing it. The map for invasion was Vprime, Ishtar and Cytherean. 

Please help me DE and check why I didn't receive any battlepay today.

Thanks

I ran the extermination mission x3 for the mutalist Alad V nav co-ord, and it shows that the invasion is over, but I don't have my battlepay. This isn't the first time its happened but since some invasions take a while to finish, I tend to forget which ones I've done.

I did this with a friend, and he is telling me that he also didn't get the nav/battlepay. All the invasions are over. No mail, no nav, no nothing.

We finished it well within the time, wasn't on the last percentages of the node or anything either.

Yep, didn't receive my detonite injectors or Alad V marker things from last nights infested invasions. That sucks cause I really need the markers for more keys so I can add to my ever growing collection of Mesa chassis and systems, maybe a head could drop but I'm pretty sure they don't exist. 

Will add my $.02 as well.  Did an Exterminate invasion yesterday for an Alad V Nav, the invasion resolved earlier today, no in game mail with the Battle Pay.

same getting really frustrated about this DE Please Fix Soon

Edited by OpBankai

I'm missing 2 orokin cells and 35000 credits, I've done and completed 3 invasions (5 missions each) of corpus v. grineer and received nothing through out the past week, I'm also missing a alid v nav cord that should have been given to me as battle pay for a 3 mission grineer support against infested and some other infested battle pay rewards like credits and fieldrons. Please fix this bug soon, can't do infested alid v mission without earning more nav cords.

I tried completing the invasion in Venus this morning for Fieldron. The invasion already ended and I login to check and I didn't receive the battlepay bonus, I finish all required three runs for each map and I'm wondering why i didn't receive anything after completing it. The map for invasion was Vprime, Ishtar and Cytherean. 

Please help me DE and check why I didn't receive any battlepay today.

Thanks

We are not getting the Alad V coordinates