Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unfortunate Side Effect Of Medalions - Read Before Use

turbinea

I signed up with Steel Meridian and Red Veil. Not because i like them that much but because they were offering mods i thought could be useful. But i also like some of the mods that Arbiters and Cephalon have.

Until now, ranking 'secondary' syndicate won't result in negative points from syndicates that hate said syndicate.

So i grinded all my way to the top wearing SteelM sigil and as a byproduct i ranked up Red Veil to max as well without angering any other syndicate that may have some bad feelings about Veil.
Only on very few occasion i played directly for Veil because i didn't want to get too many negative points from Arbiters and Cephalons so i can level them up later without needlessly paying with prime parts.

Now imagine my 'pleasant' surprise when i cached in my Red Veil's medallions from missed rewards and suddenly all my effort not to antagonize Arbiters is in vain as I'm in max negative standing with them.

Please tell me this is just oversight and it will be fixed soon.

Commenters from 'deal with it' tribe need not to post, ty.

Ah, so I see we're complaining about common logic now. :I always so nice to see.

Let's put it this way. Let's say the red veil is Australia and the Arbiters are Russia and let's say Russia and Australia are at each other's throats (just an example). If Spain (Let's say that's you) turned in coins to Australia and supported them instead of Russia do you honestly believe that Russia would let Spain slide without a care in the world while Australia gains more money and more allies? 

It's common logic guys. Come on.

looks like they fixed being able to grind more then two factions

GG DE

Hm you could for example. Put the Sigil for Arbiters on, then level Cephelon as they are allied and use your Medalions for Steel Meridian. That way you would level 3 Syndicates.

You still can, you just have to pick the right ones.