Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Special Augment Slot For All Warframes

DarkRuler2500

As of now there are two augment mods for each Warframe so far.

However when playing with the mandatory mods there is hardly any place for those augment mods.

So i would suggest, that each warframe has a separate mod place for ONE augment.

This would make altering the warframe abilities possible without reducing the overall strength.

I would place this slot next to the Aura slot on top of the screen.

I was thinking the same thing. If we get augment mods for all 4 abilities then putting each of the 4 augments directly into the build would cripple the warframe, But if we get 4 seperate mod slots called augment slots then we are free to place any augment per ability without sacrificing the need to change the current build.

Now the problem that arises is that do augments really require mod capacity cost?

If yes, then you need to forma your main mod slots again and again to fit your desired augment build.

If no, then you can just rank up the augments for maximized potency and build without worrying about capacity costs. 

I would prefer if then don't require capacity cost but the casting cost would be affected seeing an augment mod needs to improve the ability's performance thus you using more energy per cast.

Edited by H.Katsura_999