Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe: 2015

HeroOfNinjas1234

In 2015

I want in Warframe a Augment Mod Slot

I want in Warframe a Underwater Tileset

I want in Warframe a Void Boss (Vor not included)

Keep the chain going and tell what you want in 2015.

Happy Holidays Devs and Tenno!

What about Lynx, sprag and Venkra'tel? 

I want:

More clan events

Some unreleased mods to be released (affinity amp, sacrifice etc.)

Challenging Tac alerts

• 1 month later...

Warframe:

Why do u make deals but never give anything away free to the players like platinum for chrismas or easter or some event in the year or give out free credits like sometimes u do stuff like pay for 2x the platinum.... ow by the way by sometimes i mean once a god dam year..... lol

Edited by xAS5SS1Nx

lol Warframe 2015... 

it's funny

As it's exactly the same as where it was in 2013

Just started the game after a hiatus and farmed 3 hours for a rare resource (neural sensor) I needed to actually get something new that came out from the archwing update

and frankly this money grabbing company will never ever give a F*** about the RNG as it's big money for them when people get tired of farming

Weapon balance.

shrekta Ballistica buff.

Bosses with better non repetitive mechanics (screw lech kril and sargas ruk).

Stealth game mode (much like how nightmare mode is an alternative) where if an enemy sounds the alarm it's game over.

Tile sets that promote using stealth (I'm talking lots of nooks and crannies to hide in or using the ventilation system to get from point A to B).

A more interactive environment including but not limited to: Hacking a console will take control of a turret or make all turrets target everything / reveal full map / camera access. shooting a shipment container that is hanging would cause it to fall, killing enemies under it.

having archwing seamlessly integrate in missions I.E the ship you are on is suddenly attacked by the opposing faction of the owners of the ship,

you're forced to bail out via archwing (note: this would only happen if you had an archwing) or during invasion missions, rather then taking a boarding pod to get to the enemy ship you would take an archwing over to it.

augment slot for warframes, maybe even weapons.

Edited by RIOTx

the new balances will be pvp horrible !!!!!

Because I player with 10 000 kill I have to start from scratch? unlocking new weapons? i have not !!! I want to use the weapons That I like, and with my build !!!! PvP is not balanced for people noob, there is no need to balance !! There are hotfix That give weapons and Warframe op before being nerf !!! this is not cool !!! is a game that gets worse every day, but it is not the fault of the player .....

Weapon balance.

shrekta Ballistica buff.

Bosses with better non repetitive mechanics (screw lech kril and sargas ruk).

Stealth game mode (much like how nightmare mode is an alternative) where if an enemy sounds the alarm it's game over.

Tile sets that promote using stealth (I'm talking lots of nooks and crannies to hide in or using the ventilation system to get from point A to B).

A more interactive environment including but not limited to: Hacking a console will take control of a turret or make all turrets target everything / reveal full map / camera access. shooting a shipment container that is hanging would cause it to fall, killing enemies under it.

having archwing seamlessly integrate in missions I.E the ship you are on is suddenly attacked by the opposing faction of the owners of the ship,

you're forced to bail out via archwing (note: this would only happen if you had an archwing) or during invasion missions, rather then taking a boarding pod to get to the enemy ship you would take an archwing over to it.

augment slot for warframes, maybe even weapons.

There is tiny little bit problem with stealth mode.... and that is a certain frame, very specific frame, can complete stealth mode in his sleep. Yes his name is loki. Why it is problem? well unless they implement stealth 2.0, stealth mode will be loki specific mode, well okay maybe banshee can also do it, cuz silence.

There is tiny little bit problem with stealth mode.... and that is a certain frame, very specific frame, can complete stealth mode in his sleep. Yes his name is loki.

if a player wants to cheese it, that is up to them.

this (just like nightmare mode) would just be a little extra challenge for people who want it.

course they could always throw in some enemy types with infrared vision and make energy orbs very scarce, as well as having starting energy set to 0 and it should be interesting to say the least.

hell why not just make it so warframes can't use powers in this mode, "careful tenno the grineer have experimental tech that is blocking your suits powers, if you want to use your powers you must destroy the disruptor or continue on with your mission without the help of your powers."

said disruptor could be in an elaborate room designed to make use of parkour to avoid detection.

course I'ed only want this mode if stealth 2.0 filled my expectations.

Edited by RIOTx