Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Crosshair Customization

Hi.

Please add options to change crosshair shape and color. WHITE DOT it just .. uh.. maybe its ok if you are a casual player, but if you want to be really efficient and like challenges (soloing 30-40lvl instances for example) then this white dot is just awful. Especially on bright levels like orikin locations.

Just usual cross with adjustable size and color will be enough.

Please.

I swear to god if you made an account with that as your name and this to be your first post....

Anyway back to the topic of the thread, a "smart crosshair" would be nice, be able to see the contrast of the thing you are aiming at and change colours to accommodate for that colour, too much white in the back, crosshair changes colour to black to be easily seen. 

I swear to god if you made an account with that as your name and this to be your first post....

Anyway back to the topic of the thread, a "smart crosshair" would be nice, be able to see the contrast of the thing you are aiming at and change colours to accommodate for that colour, too much white in the back, crosshair changes colour to black to be easily seen. 

This is my main account )))

About the color - there is no need to make some super-complex logic. From my experience in competitive shooters i can say that best color is pink, it is almost always in contrast with both environment and targets. So simple color palette for crosshair will be sufficient.

Please add options to change crosshair shape and color. WHITE DOT it just .. uh.. maybe its ok if you are a casual player, but if you want to be really efficient and like challenges (soloing 30-40lvl instances for example) then this white dot is just awful. Especially on bright levels like orikin locations.

Uwotm8?

Bigass shiny crosshairs are for casual players with cataracts.

Current, minimalistic dot with half a circle around it is good enough, especially because it's two tone (white filling with dark gray outline) and it's quite hard to loose track of such thing.

Get your eyes checked, you won't be getting anything more functional than the simplest dot in the middle of your screen.

Customization is fine but saying that current crosshair is bad is plain wrong. It's perfect.

Edited by Mofixil

Uwotm8?

Bigass shiny crosshairs are for casual players with cataracts.

Current, minimalistic dot with half a circle around it is good enough, especially because it's two tone (white filling with dark gray outline) and it's quite hard to loose track of such thing.

Get your eyes checked, you won't be getting anything more functional than the simplest dot in the middle of your screen.

Customization is fine but saying that current crosshair is bad is plain wrong. It's perfect.

Just got one of the sniper guns, it's White, with maybe a slight grey outline, it's god damn useless. Any ice/snow level and you can't see anything.

This game is all about customization, where morons pay 50$ just to get colour palettes, balking on crosshair customization borders on the imbecilic.

You're fine with it, great congrats, F*** off.